Small 16 Oz. Microfiber String Mop Head with Blue 6" Band
- 80% polyester, 20% polyamide
- Color-coded band to prevent cross-contamination
- Non-abrasive, lint-free and streak-free cleaning
Continental A70902 Mop Handle 60" Metal Stirrup Quick Change Style
Continental A70302 Mop Handle 60" Quick Release
Continental A70602 Mop Handle 60" Jaw Style
Plastic Side-Release Mop Handle
|Wet Mop Materials||Microfiber|
|Wet Mop Types||Looped End|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
Clean a little bit greener with this microfiber wet string mop. This small, navy wet mop reduces the amount of chemicals and water needed to keep your floors clean, yet removes more bacteria than regular cotton cloths. Quick drying and non-abrasive, this mop will withstand hundreds of washes, making it a reliable and economical addition to your cleaning supply closet. Color-coded band helps prevent cross contamination. See Companion Items for compatible handles.
Broom and Mop Racks / Hangers and Closet Organizers
Lobby Brooms and Warehouse Brooms
Hard Floor Cleaning Chemicals & Polishes
Mops and Mopping Accessories
Microfiber Cloths & Mitts
Wet Mop Buckets / Wringers
Wet Floor Signs
These microfiber mops are good for several uses. They do a good job of soaking up liquid fast. I use them for several cleaning tasks.
Mary G. from Gambrells Cleaning Service Posted on 09/04/2015
These mop heads are great for mopping up spills. They are super absorbent and we use them also for dry mopping and the floors dry within minutes if not sooner. Some employees say they are heavy to use as a normal mop since they absorb so much water but that is a minor issue.
Larry Y. Posted on 07/29/2015
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register