Rubbermaid FGQ65100BL00 HYGEN Blue Microfiber Glass / Mirror Mitt with Thumb
Other Available Styles:
- Mitt design covers your hand for quick and efficient cleaning
- Ideal for polishing glass or mirrors
- Densely packed, 3 -5 micrometer, microfiber
- Highly absorbent
- Streak-free clean
- Requires less water and fewer harsh chemicals than traditional cotton rags or paper towels
- Color-coded to avoid cross contamination
|Width||8 3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
Use this light Rubbermaid FGQ65100BL00 HYGEN blue microfiber glass and mirror mitt with thumb to polish windows, mirrors, or other glass to a streak-free shine! With just a simple swipe of this highly absorbent mitt, dirt and grime won't stand a chance.
Boasting a non-abrasive, durable microfiber design, the reusable glass cleaning mitt will never scratch even the most delicate glass. The positively charged tiny fibers in this microfiber cleaning mitt are densely packed (3 - 5 micrometers). This durable material is incredibly absorbent, yet lightweight. Therefore this cleaning tool requires less water and fewer harsh chemicals than traditional cotton rags or paper towels, making it better for the environment! Machine washable, this reusable microfiber mitt can be used for all your glass cleaning needs.
All Rubbermaid's HYGEN mitts are color-coded for quick identification and to prevent cross contamination.
Width: 8 3/4"
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
This is nice but it's not great if you need to do large pieces of glass or mirrors back to back because it starts to get pretty wet and then start streaking a little bit. But it's really not that bad and you can machine wash them which is nice.
Erica D. from Small and Simple confections Posted on 05/21/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register