Rubbermaid 1805730 HYGEN Sanitizer Safe 16" x 19" White Microfiber Cloth with Green Stripe - 24/Pack
$19.49/Pack Only $9.74 / Dozen
- 99.9% microbe removal
- Multiple available colors to avoid cross contamination
- 30% better at removing stains than traditional cotton cloths
- Quat and bleach safe to maintain sanitizer effectiveness
- Requires less chemicals than cotton cloths
- Perfect for HACCP programs
- Machine washable up to 40 times
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
- Can I use microfiber cloths to clean windows?
- The simple answer is, yes! Microfiber works well for cleaning any type of glass surface. In fact, it works better than cotton cloths or traditional paper towels on common dirt like fingerprints, lipstick, and dust.
Remove 99.9% of microbes with this Rubbermaid 1805730 HYGEN Sanitizer Safe 16" x 19" white microfiber cloth with green stripe. It's perfect for routine sanitizing in both your kitchen and dining room, as well as in a variety of janitorial applications. In comparison to cotton cloths, it cleans 30% more of stains, ensuring quality sanitation and a polished presentation at your business. Available in multiple colors, this cloth is ideal for color coding and minimizing cross contamination.
This innovative microfiber cloth is both quat and bleach-safe. Therefore this cloth does not bind quats, giving this cloth an advantage over regular microfiber and cotton cloths which quickly do so. However, it cleans effectively with fewer chemicals than standard cloths. Reduce waste and chemical usage, by implementing this reuse cloth into your HACCP program for your health inspector's stamp of approval!
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
This is a great microfiber cloth at a great price. The cloth is both soft and absorbent and won't scratch your surfaces. It's also very large which makes it easy to handle and work with.
Matt M. from Home Use Posted on 07/05/2016
Rubbermaid clothes are awesome! They are so much better than the "cheapo" ones. Microfiber grabs all the coffee grounds in all the right tight places
Eric H. Posted on 05/03/2016
These towels are good for holding in a sanitizer bucket. They don't shed easily and absorb a lot of sanitizer liquid to wipe down your cutting board when needed
Evan B. from Jack & Alice LLC. Posted on 02/25/2016
I like to use mine for cleaning my kitchen countertops. It works great. Super absorbent and durable. I have washed it many times and it is holding up nicely still.
Brenda M. Posted on 02/16/2016
I like using mine as a hand towel in my kitchen. I leave it hanging up on my oven handle alongside another towel I have up there for the same purpose. It's just a nice cloth/towel for when I need to quickly dry my hands instead of wasting a paper towel.
Vivian B. Posted on 01/10/2016
The Rubbermaid 1805730 HYGEN Sanitizer Safe 16" x 19" White Microfiber Cloth with Green Stripe easily absorbed 1/4 cup of water. Very impressed with how large it is and how much liquid it can absorb.
Julia W. from jwhitten31 on Youtube Posted on 11/08/2015
With all the cleaning we do in our store, we always have more than one towel, with the color stripe down the cloth we can now asign the cloth to a certain cleaning duty so there are no mixing cleaning chemicals
Jamen M. from Miller Enterprise LLC Posted on 10/22/2015
Nothing beats cloth that are under a buck! this is cheap and is great for cleaning glass surface and countertop and because it is microfiber, there is no lint on the surface
Hui L. Posted on 11/05/2013
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register