Rubbermaid 1805728 HYGEN Sanitizer Safe 16" x 19" White Microfiber Cloth with Blue Stripe - 24/Pack
$23.49/Pack Only $11.75 / Dozen
- 99.9% microbe removal
- Multiple available colors to avoid cross contamination
- 30% better at removing stains than traditional cotton cloths
- Quat and bleach safe to maintain sanitizer effectiveness
- Requires less chemicals than cotton cloths
- Perfect for HACCP programs
- Machine washable up to 40 times
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
- Can I use microfiber cloths to clean windows?
- The simple answer is, yes! Microfiber works well for cleaning any type of glass surface. In fact, it works better than cotton cloths or traditional paper towels on common dirt like fingerprints, lipstick, and dust.
Remove 99.9% of microbes with this Rubbermaid 1805728 HYGEN Sanitizer Safe 16" x 19" white microfiber cloth with blue stripe. It's perfect for routine sanitizing in both your kitchen and dining room, as well as in a variety of janitorial applications. In comparison to cotton cloths, it cleans 30% more of stains, ensuring quality sanitation and a polished presentation at your business. Available in multiple colors, this cloth is ideal for color coding and minimizing cross contamination.
This innovative microfiber cloth is both quat and bleach-safe. Therefore this cloth does not bind quats, giving this cloth an advantage over regular microfiber and cotton cloths which quickly do so. However, it cleans effectively with fewer chemicals than standard cloths. Reduce waste and chemical usage, by implementing this reuse cloth into your HACCP program for your health inspector's stamp of approval!
The Rubbermaid Hygen Sanitizer Safe Microfiber Cloths hold dirt and dust without transferring it back to surfaces. Just remember to not wash with bleach or ammonia for long use. They are large and very soft, so they will not scratch delicate surfaces.
Diana B. Posted on 11/14/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register