R & V Works Cajun FF2S Fryer and 20" Grill Combo - 135,000 BTU, LP
- 6 gal. fryer with (2) 13" x 5" x 6" fryer baskets
- 20" Smokin' Cajun Grill
- Achieves temperatures of up to 750 degrees Fahrenheit
- (2) 8" solid wheels and (2) 3" casters
- 18" x 20" dishwasher safe grate
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
R & V Works
|Cooking Surface Width||20 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||18 Inches|
|Capacity per Fry Pot||6 gal.|
|Fryer Usage||Medium Production|
|Grill / Griddle Usage||Low Production|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Number of Fry Baskets||2|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Oil Capacity||6 gal.|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Type||Fryer / Grill Combos|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Grill succulent steaks, smoke savory ribs, and fry up hushpuppies, onion rings, and everyone's favorite deep fried foods with this R & V Works combination fryer and 20" grill! Ideal for tailgating parties, BBQ's, and more, this American-made grill / fryer combo comes with a 6 gal. deep fryer that's specially designed to allow excess breading and batter to fall to the bottom of the tank, keeping oil cleaner while reducing scorching and oil consumption. The heating element is also positioned to allow even heating throughout the well, eliminating hot and cold spots.
The grill section boasts an 18" x 20" dishwasher safe grate and can achieve temperatures up to 750 degrees Fahrenheit for professional-grade grilling and searing. Or, you can smoke and slow cook at lower temperatures, thanks to its self-igniting wood chip tray and liquid holding pans that let you add moisture and flavor enhancers like beer or orange juice. It also comes with a front shelf for holding utensils and a single side shelf that acts as a convenient staging area!
For outdoor use only, this model features a durable 12 gauge steel frame that provides years of reliable use, and for easy mobility it comes with 8" solid wheels and 3" casters. A fuel tank bracket is included for the grill, but a separate fuel tank, away from the heat source, must be utilized for the fryer.
FF2 Super 6 Gal. Fryer:
- 90,000 BTU
- (2) 13" x 5" x 6" fryer baskets
- Specially positioned heating element allows cleaner oil for better tasting product; up to 70% less oil usage compared to similar units
- Built-in dial thermometer
- Comes set up for liquid propane
CG-20 20" Smokin' Cajun Grill:
- 45,000 BTU
- Front shelf with utensil holder; side shelf
- 18" x 20" dishwasher-safe grate
- Slow cook or smoke at 200 degrees Fahrenheit; sear or grill with surface temperatures up to 750 degrees Fahrenheit
- 3" easy read thermometer
- Comes set up for liquid propane
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Portable LP Tank Connection
This unit uses a hose assembly that connects directly to a standard portable propane tank.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register