R & V Works Cajun FF1 Fryer and 30" Grill Combo - 180,000 BTU, LP
Add this item to your cart. (You can remove it at any time.)
- 2.5 gallon fryer with (1) 11" x 5" x 4" fryer basket
- 30" Smokin' Cajun Grill
- Made in America
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
R & V Works
|Cooking Surface Width||30 - 36 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||18 - 30 Inches|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Number of Tanks||2|
|Oil Capacity||2 1/2 Gallons|
|Outdoor Grill Type||Smoker Grill / Fryer Combos|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Type||Fryer / Grill Combos|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to order.
Grill succulent steaks, smoke savory ribs, and fry up hushpuppies, onion rings, and everyone's favorite deep fried foods with this R & V Works combination fryer and 30" grill! Ideal for tailgating parties, BBQ's, and more, this American-made grill / fryer combo comes with a 2.5 gallon deep fryer that's specially designed to allow excess breading and batter to fall to the bottom of the tank, keeping oil cleaner while reducing scorching and oil consumption. The heating element is also positioned to allow even heating throughout the well, eliminating hot and cold spots.
The grill section boasts (2) 18" x 15" dishwasher safe grates and can achieve temperatures up to 750 degrees Fahrenheit for professional-grade grilling and searing. Or, you can smoke and slow cook at lower temperatures, thanks to its self-igniting wood chip tray and liquid holding pans that let you add moisture and flavor enhancers like beer or orange juice. It also comes with a front shelf for holding utensils and a single side shelf that acts as a convenient staging area!
A durable 12 gauge steel frame provides years of reliable use, and for easy mobility it comes with 8" solid wheels and 3" casters. A fuel tank bracket is included for the grill, but a separate fuel tank, away from the heat source, must be utilized for the fryer.
FF1 2.5 Gallon Fryer:
- 90,000 BTU
- (1) 11" x 5" x 4" fryer basket
- Specially positioned heating element allows cleaner oil for better tasting product; up to 70% less oil usage compared to similar units
- Built-in dial thermometer
- Comes set up for liquid propane
CG-30 30" Smokin' Cajun Grill:
- 90,000 BTU
- Front shelf with utensil holder; side shelf
- (2) 18" x 15" dishwasher-safe grates
- Slow cook or smoke at 200 degrees Fahrenheit; sear or grill with surface temperatures up to 750 degrees Fahrenheit
- 3" easy read thermometer
- Comes set up for liquid propane
For outdoor use only.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please note this in the comment section while checking out! Please feel free to log on to our Live Chat should you have any questions
before placing your order. After your order is placed, we will update you via email to let you know how this will be shipping to you.
Other Products from this Line
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register