Optimal Automatics G-300 Autodoner 45 lb. Vertical Broiler - Gas
- Free Shipping!
- Adjustable heat shields for cooking efficiency and operator comfort
- Two 15,000 BTU gas burners
- UL and NSF Listed
- 5 - 45 lb. capacity
- Made in America
Optimal Automatics Plastic Gyro Knife - 120V
Optimal Automatics Metal Gyro Knife - 120V
Dormont 1650KIT Quick Disconnect Gas Connector Hose Kit 48" x 1/2"
Optimal Automatics 121 10" Catch Pan
Optimal Automatics 139-R Broiler Heat Shield - Right Side
Optimal Automatics 139-L Broiler Heat Shield - Left Side
- Turn on
- Leave meat to cook
- Carve meat using a catch tray
- Cooked and ready to eat
Cook and carve towering stacks of tender, fresh meat and poultry using a vertical broiler. Watch this video to learn how! The WEBstaurant Store offers vertical broilers in both gas and electric configurations.
|Height||32 1/2 Inches|
|Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Perfect for gyros, shawarmas, tacos el pastor, and doner kebabs, the Optimal Automatics G-300 Autodoner vertical gas broiler is a great addition to any restaurant that serves lamb, goat, chicken, turkey, or beef! The next generation of the classic 3PG mode, this vertical broiler uses two independently controlled 15,000 BTU burners to evenly warm up to 45 lbs. of meat, keeping the inside juicy and tender while the outside gently crisps. To give you total control over cooking, this broiler boasts a unique adjustable skewer and a convenient automatic slip clutch that stops the skewer's rotation during slicing for quick and easy carving. It also features adjustable heat shields that maintain operator comfort and allow for faster cooking to maximize efficiency and reduce energy costs.
To ensure proper sanitation in your kitchen, the Optimal Automatics G-300 vertical broiler features a drip pan, drip pan cover, and catch pan to create a reliable all-in-one center for all of your broiling needs! The new closed-top cabinet body is designed to sit flush with walls, countertops, and other appliances, making it easier to clean and maintain than other vertical broilers, and the pivot skewer is locked into place to prevent accidental misplacement. Made specifically for supporting and cooking medium to large gyro cones, this vertical broiler is UL and NSF Listed, requires a 120V electrical connection, and comes with a cord and NEMA 5-15P plug. It has a 30,000 BTU capacity with 1/2" NPT inlets. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details. Choose fuel.
Height: 32 1/2"
Manufacturer's Item Number(s): G300
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Star-Max VBG30 45 lb. Gyro Machine - 30,000 BTU
Meat Carving Knives
32 oz. Noble Chemical Formula D Ready to Use Decarbonizer and Degreaser - Ecolab® 29777 Alternative
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register