Nor-Lake KL1010 Kold Locker 10' x 10' x 6' 7" Indoor Walk-In Cooler Box
- Refrigeration sold separately
- Fast shipping
- Smooth aluminum floor
- Assembles easily
- 4" CFC-free polyurethane insulated panels
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
To learn about all the great features of NorLake walk-in coolers, check out this video! Incredibly easy and quick to install and great for the most demanding environments, NorLake’s walk-ins are the perfect fit for your venue!
Putting together your Nor-Lake Kold Locker can be done in about 15 and a half minutes. You will see how easy it is to install yourselves in this step-by-step demonstration video.
|Capacity||515 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Sold Separately|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I determine the size of this product's interior?
- The interior of a Nor-Lake cooler can be determined by subtracting 8" from each exterior measurement. Each side panel is 4" thick, and each exterior measurement contains two panels. For Nor-Lake freezers, the panels will be 4"-5" thick, so subtracting 8"-10" from each exterior measurement will give you a good idea of interior size.
- Where will the door be located on my walk-in cooler?
- The "Walk-In Floor Plans" document on this page has a diagram with all of the possible floor plan options for Nor-Lake walk-in units. This shows the standard and alternate door configurations for each size option.
If you are interested in one of the alternate door configurations, first choose whether you want a left or right door hinge and then check the dropdowns at the top of the page - additional door configurations will be shown there, if any are available, and you can then select the right door configuration code for your application, using the codes in the diagram as a guide. If you don't see an "Optional - Alternate Floor Plans" dropdown, no alternate configurations are available for this particular unit.
Be aware that on units with wall-mounted refrigeration, selecting an alternate door configuration will move the refrigeration unit to the wall opposite the door, for proper airflow.
If you do not choose another floor plan, you will be shipped the standard configuration.
- My city or state has special requirements for walk-in refrigeration - what do I need to know before purchasing this item?
- Chicago residents: Chicago residents are required to purchase a pressure relief valve with their walk-in cooler. Pressure relief valves are recommended for improved safety. These valves help refrigerant from exceeding dangerous pressures.
Oregon residents: The state of Oregon charges a tagging fee for inbound shipments of this item. You will be contacted regarding this fee after placing your order.
If you have any questions, please contact Special Orders prior to making your purchase.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock, forklift, or White Glove Common Carrier. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
The Nor-Lake Kold Locker 10' x 10' x 6' 7" indoor walk-in cooler box, refrigeration sold separately, offers versatility and superior storage space all in one easy-to-assemble unit!
The panels on the Nor-Lake Kold Locker indoor walk-in cooler box are made of coated 26 gauge corrosion-resistant embossed galvanized steel. The panels are insulated with 4" thick CFC free HFC polyurethane to maintain consistent temperatures. An aluminum floor seals the structure and provides a durable surface for storage.
A self-closing door secures easily to the Nor-Lake Kold Locker walk-in cooler box with cam lift hinges and has a 26" opening. A NL9800 deadbolt locking handle with independent padlock and an inside safety release protects your supplies and your employees. An externally mounted digital thermometer allows you to easily verify that the walk-in is maintaining the correct temperature, while a vapor proof light provides excellent interior visibility.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Other Products from this Line
Nor-Lake Walk-In Cooler Box 10' x 10' x 7' 4" Indoor without Floor
Nor-Lake Walk-In Cooler Box 10' x 10' x 7' 7" Indoor
Nor-Lake Walk-In Cooler 10' x 10' x 6' 7" Indoor
Nor-Lake Kold Locker 10' x 10' x 7' 4" Indoor Walk-In Cooler Without Floor
Nor-Lake Walk-In Cooler 10' x 10' x 7' 7" Indoor
Nor-Lake Kold Locker 10' x 10' x 6' 7" Indoor Walk-In Freezer with Floor
Nor-Lake Kold Locker 10' x 10' x 7' 7" Indoor Walk-In Freezer with Floor
Nor-Lake Walk-In Cooler Box 10' x 14' x 6' 7" Indoor
Nor-Lake 30" x 80" Kold Locker Walk-In Strip Curtain
Stainless Steel and Aluminum Dunnage Racks
Standard Food Boxes
Day of the Week Stickers & Product Labels
Refrigerator / Freezer Thermometers
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register