Nor-Lake Step-In Cooler Box 4' x 6' x 7' 4" Indoor without Floor
- Refrigeration not included
- Fast shipping
- Assembles easily
- 4" CFC-free polyurethane insulated panels
- NSF, CSA, UL Listed
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Putting together your Nor-Lake Kold Locker can be done in about 15 and a half minutes. You will see how easy it is to install yourselves in this step-by-step demonstration video.
|Capacity||123 Cubic Feet|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I determine the size of this product's interior?
- The interior of a Nor-Lake cooler or freezer can be determined by subtracting 4" from the product's exterior dimensions. The 4" accounts for the thickness of the product's walls and ceiling.
- Where will the door be located on my walk-in cooler?
- Check out the secondary image we have posted! The diagram shows the standard placement of the door. If you would prefer to have the door placed differently, contact our Customer Solutions team; they'll be able to help you specify the alternative placement when submitting your order!
- Do I need to purchase a pressure relief valve with this cooler?
- Pressure relief valves are recommended for improved safety. These valves help refrigerant from exceeding dangerous pressures. Chicago residents are required to purchase a pressure relief valve with their walk-in cooler. Please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist for more information.
The Nor-Lake Kold Locker 4’ x 6’ x 7’ 4" indoor step-in cooler box without floor offers versatility and superior storage space all in one easy-to-assemble unit! Refrigeration is not included.
The panels on the Nor-Lake Kold Locker indoor step-in cooler box are made of 26 gauge corrosion-resistant embossed galvanized steel with an aluminum coating. The panels are insulated with 4" thick CFC-free HFC polyurethane to maintain consistent temperatures. To stop conductivity at floor level, NSF Listed vinyl sealers are included on all floorless models.
A self-closing door secures easily to the Nor-Lake Kold Locker step-in cooler box with cam lift hinges and has a 26" opening. A NL9800 deadbolt locking handle with independent padlock and an inside safety release protects your supplies and your employees. An externally mounted digital thermometer allows you to easily verify that the step-in is maintaining the correct temperature, while a vapor proof light provides excellent interior visibility.
The Nor-Lake Kold Locker panels are NSF and UL Listed. The door is CSA and UL Listed. The Nor-Lake Kold Locker 4' x 6' x 7' 4" indoor step-in cooler box is covered by a 15 year manufacturer's warranty on the panels, an 18 month labor warranty, and a 1 year parts warranty. Choose door configuration. For installation requirements and additional product details, please consult the specification sheet.
Manufacturer's Item Number(s): KL7446
UPC Numbers: 400010122318 , 400010122325
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register