Nemco 56050-2 #1 CanPRO Side Cut Manual Can Opener - Undermount Clamp
- Free Shipping!
Add this item to your cart. (You can remove it at any time.)
- Helps to open cans quickly and easily
- Convenient clamp under the base can be attached to countertops without drilling holes
- Cuts the side of a can to prevent jagged edges and contamination
- Operates without the use of gears for smooth, low-maintenance operation
- Simple disassembly for easy cleaning and sanitation
- Made of stainless steel and aluminum, nickel-plated parts for long-lasting durability
This Nemco manual can opener will lessen the stress on your elbows and let you say goodbye for good to "lift, slam, puncture, and rip" can opening methods! See just how easy this can opener is to use and learn how change the cutter housing.
|Bar Length||9 1/2 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Installation Type||Table Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manual Can Opener Type||#1|
|Number of Turns per #10 Can||6|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a #1 can opener and a #2 can opener?
- Both #1 and #2 can openers can open the same types of cans, and operate in a similar manner. A #2 can opener is a bit smaller, with a shorter handle that may require more turns to open the same can. A #1 can opener is larger and features a more heavy-duty construction. As a result, it's capable of opening more cans per day. If you'd like more information about how to choose the right one for your needs, check out our can opener buying guide!
Open your cans quickly without the risk of overstressing your elbow with the Nemco 56050-2 CanPRO compact clamp can opener! This can opener features a convenient clamp on the underside of its base so that you can attach and remove it without drilling holes into your valuable countertops. The CanPRO's innovative design cuts from the side of the can, instead of on top, to make sure the cutter never contaminates food and the lid can come off without any jagged edges. The handle operates entirely without the use of gears, guaranteeing smooth and low-maintenance operation, while the cutter housing can be quickly removed with the pull of a pin for easy cleaning. For long-lasting durability, the whole unit is made of stainless steel and aluminum nickel-plated parts, and after the cutter housing is removed the whole unit can be washed in a dishwasher.
Height: 9 1/2"
Handle Radius: 6"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Other Products from this Line
Electric Can Openers
#1 Can Openers and #2 Can Openers
Can Opener Parts
Edlund SG-2L Manual Can Opener with 22" Adjustable Bar and Stainless Steel Base
Edlund S-11 CE #1 Manual Can Opener with 16" Adjustable Bar, Cleaning Tool, Knife, Gear, and Clamp Base
Edlund SG-2C Manual Can Opener with 16" Adjustable Bar and Stainless Steel Clamp Base
Vollrath BCO-7000 Redco Titan EaziClean #1 Heavy Duty Can Opener with 25" Bar
Edlund 11300 Old Reliable #1S Manual Can Opener with Stainless Steel Base
Edlund S-11 E #1 Manual Can Opener with 16" Adjustable Bar, Cleaning Tool, Knife, Gear, and Base
Edlund S-11 WB #1 Manual Can Opener with 16" Adjustable Bar
#1 Can Opener without Base
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register