Nemco 55050AN-WR Wavy Ribbon French Fry Cutter
- Free Shipping!
Add this item to your cart. (You can remove it at any time.)
- Built to last
- Disassembles easily for cleaning
- Uses the entire potato to eliminate waste
- Quickly and easily cuts wavy ribbon fries
- Smooth-shaft drive screw makes reloading potatoes fast and efficient
- Made in America
- NSF Listed
Nemco 55492-WR Shearing Blade for Nemco 55050AN-WR
Nemco 55876 Ribbon Fry Cutter Front Plate Assembly
Nemco 55876-CT Straight Chip Twister Front Plate Assembly
Nemco 55876-WCT Wavy Chip Twister Front Plate Assembly
Nemco 55876-WR Wavy Ribbon Fry Cutter Front Plate Assembly
Nemco 56278 Replacement Metal Stop for Chip Twisters
|Depth||5 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the maximum potato length this fry cutter can handle?
- This fry cutter can handle fries cut as long as 6 inches.
- Can this unit be modified to cut potatoes in any other style?
- Yes! Below are the accessories you will need to convert this unit to the given style.
Ribbon Fries: 55876 Blade Assembly
Chip Twister Fries: 55876-CT Blade Assembly
Wavy Chip Twister Fries: 55876-WCT Blade Assembly
Garnish Cut Fries: 55711 Blade Assembly
- Can this unit be modified to cut potatoes into curly fries?
- It can’t. Due to this unit's smooth-shaft drive screw, it does not feature a threaded screw drive, and cannot be modified to cut potatoes into curly fries.
However, if you’re looking for an “all-in-one” potato cutter, the Nemco N55050AN ships equipped to cut curly fries and can be modified to produce any other cut from the Nemco Spiral Fry line including ribbon, wavy ribbon, chip twister, wavy chip twister, and garnish cuts!
- Can I use this French fry / potato cutter when working with sweet potatoes?
- No, it is recommended to not use sweet potatoes with this French fry / potato cutter since sweet potatoes are too hard and too dense to properly pass through the cutter blades. Forcing sweet potatoes through could ultimately end up breaking the blades.
The Nemco 55050AN-WR Wavy Ribbon French Fry Cutter lets you turn potatoes into platefuls of uniquely appetizing, fresh, thin wavy ribbon fries that serve up big profits for you. Simply load a potato and turn the easy-action drive shaft clockwise while firmly pressing forward! Then, simply pull back and retract the smooth drive for fast reloading. No peeling required!
This wavy ribbon fry cutter's preset drive depth protects blades from contact with metal parts, while its heavy-duty construction ensures long life. The Nemco 55050AN-WR mounts securely on any flat surface for either left or right-handed operation. Fresh fried wavy potato ribbons make a savory, profitable presentation that fries up fast and will have your customers coming back for more! Made in the U.S.A. and NSF Listed.
Width: 5 1/2"
Other Products from this Line
French Fry Cutter Replacement Parts and Accessories
Carlisle 4041202 Potato Brush
Avantco Free Standing 2 Bulb Heat Lamp / Food Warmer
Customers Also Viewed
Nemco 55150B-WR PowerKut Table Mount Wavy Ribbon Fry Cutter 120V
Nemco 55150B-R PowerKut Table Mount Ribbon Fry Cutter 120V
Nemco 55492 Shearing Blade for Nemco N55150A-R, N55150A-RS, and N55050AN-R
Nemco 56450-3 Monster FryKutter 1/2" Heavy Duty French Fry Cutter
Nemco 56450-1 Monster FryKutter 1/4" Heavy Duty French Fry Cutter
Nemco 55450-8 Easy FryKutter / Wedger 8 Section Cut
Nemco 56450-2 Monster FryKutter 3/8" Heavy Duty French Fry Cutter
Nemco 55002 Separating Blade for Nemco 55050AN Curly Fry Cutter
Nemco 55450-1 Easy Frykutter 1/4" French Fry Cutter
Nemco 55450-3 Easy Frykutter 1/2" French Fry Cutter
Nemco 55450-2 Easy Frykutter 3/8" French Fry Cutter
Vollrath 47703 Wedge 8 Cut Potato Cutter
Overall User Rating: Nemco 55050AN-WR Wavy Ribbon French Fry Cutter ( 4.5 stars from 2 reviews )
Nemco 55050AN-WR Wavy Ribbon French Fry Cutter is very nice save a lot of work make lots of cash. clean very easy get one today.......
Rich D. from desalvo's Posted on 09/21/2013
really like this french fry cutter. it make wonderful curly fies and it can make great potato chips and are shaped differently. the custumers love them.
elizabeth H. Posted on 08/17/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register