Nachtmann N91707 Jazz 12 5/8" Charger Plate
You must buy a minimum of 6 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
- Brilliant crystal construction
- Mesmerizing, studded design
- Graceful, delicate design meets excellent durability
- Perfect for fine dining settings
- Ideal for presenting salad plates, soup bowls, and even dinner plates
Create truly masterful and elegant tabletop displays with Libbey’s new Spiegelau and Nachtmann collection! With pure crystalline composition, these balanced, refined products will bring a new level of poise to your establishment.
|Bottom Diameter||7 7/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||12 5/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What’s the proper etiquette for using a charger plate at my table setting?
- When preparing the table for your dinner, occasion or event, you should place the charger plate where the entrée plate belongs in a proper table setting. There should only be one charger plate per place setting, and silverware should be positioned in the same way as it would if a charger plate was not present. Once it comes time to serve, soup bowls, salad plates or entrée dishes are presented to guests and set upon the charger plate.
- When is it appropriate to take the charger plate off the table during a meal service?
- Deciding when to clear your table of all charger plates depends on the type of venue you have. Some restaurants have charger plates solely for decoration, and they are removed before guests are served any food whatsoever. Traditionally, charger plates are used for presenting soups, salads or appetizers and are removed before the main entrée dish is served. However, many restaurants today leave charger plates at the table setting throughout the entire meal. Rule of thumb is that charger plates should always be removed from guests’ place settings before dessert is served!
Delight your guests with the classic elegance of this Nachtmann N91707 Jazz 12 5/8" charger plate. Use this charger plate to give a tasteful and stylish presentation to your table top. This sparkling crystal charger plate will beautifully complement any type of cuisine and add an air of refinement to restaurants and catered events. Charger plates are the perfect accent to any fine dining setting, and they're great for presenting salad plates, soup bowls, and appetizers before the main course. Depending on your menu and the decor of your hotel or restaurant, you can even keep chargers out on the table to hold your entree platters!
Whatever your presentation and aesthetic preferences, this Jazz charger plate is certain to please with its mesmerizing, studded look. While delicate and graceful in appearance, this charger plate is remarkably durable as a result of centuries of craftsmanship and innovation.
This brilliant Bavarian crystal charger plate is guaranteed to add luxury and sparkle to your tabletop presentations. In the best German tradition, Nachtmann combines their rich history of dedicated craftsmanship with rigid quality control, new technology, and a passion for perfection to give you only the finest product on the market today. Since its inception in 1834, Nachtmann has steadily built a sterling reputation as a crystal glassware specialist, and this Jazz charger plate is a true testament to that tradition.
Top Diameter: 12 5/8"
Bottom Diameter: 7 7/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register