Microfiber Dry Velcro Dust Mop - 36"
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Sizes:
- Looped fringe keeps dust from flying
- Will not leave streaks or residue
- Velcro allows for easy detaching for cleaning convenience
- Withstands approximately 60 washes
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use bleach on microfiber?
- No, it is not recommended to use bleach when washing your microfiber cloths. Using bleach causes the material to deteriorate, reducing the life of the microfiber.
- Can I use fabric softener on microfiber?
- No, fabric softener should not be used when washing your microfiber cleaning products. Microfiber works so well because of the open spaces in the fibers. When microfiber products are washed with fabric softener, these open spaces become clogged, which reduces the microfiber’s effectiveness.
Give your floors a streak and residue-free shine with this 36" dry mop! Designed for efficient and consistent results, the blue looped fringes collect dust and minimize the risk of clouding or spreading during use. To extend usage and to ensure durability, this mop does not feature a foam layer, and velcro allows the microfiber cloth to be detached from the mop frame (sold separately) to be washed in approximately 60 laundering cycles. Ideal for polishing hard surfaces in your restaurant, kitchen, or diner, this microfiber mop will help you maintain the tidy appearance that your patrons appreciate!
Other Products from this Line
Overall User Rating: Microfiber Dry Velcro Dust Mop - 36" ( 5.0 stars from 2 reviews )
These are a great and easy dust mop to use. They just stick on the frame with no strings to tie. And easy to clean off.
Troy D. from Caseyboys Posted on 02/21/2014
This mop first looked huge when we first got it but when we actually started to use it, it worked amazingly. It got the first clean in one sweep. great price for the buy
Nee h. from snowdaes llc Posted on 06/20/2013
Get paid to review this product!