Metro C539-CDC-4-GY C5 3 Series Heated Holding and Proofing Cabinet with Clear Dutch Doors - Gray
- Full height, clear half doors with fixed wire slides spaced at 3"
- Combination module for hot holding and proofing; moisture control at lower temperatures
- Gray "Insulation Armor" retains heat, conserves energy and maintains cool-to-touch exterior
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
|Width||27 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Cabinet Size||Full Height|
|Interior Configuration||Fixed Wire Slides|
|Number of Doors||2|
Customer questions about this product
- What if I don’t have the right outlets for this model’s standard 5-20P plug?
- The manufacturer offers a low wattage option, which comes with a 5-15P plug. Contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order, and they will make sure you receive exactly what you need!
Thanks to its removable combination heating / proofing module, this full height Metro C539-CDC-4-GY C5 3 Series heated holding and proofing cabinet lets you quickly change from holding mode to proofing mode at the flip of a switch! Its individual analog controls also allow you to adjust temperature and humidity levels, to create the perfect environment for any type of food.
Its fixed wire slides, spaced at 3" intervals, can accommodate up to (17) full size sheet pans, or (32) full size food pans, while its rugged construction ensures a long life of dependable service.
- Insulated clear half doors provide product visibility; gray "Insulation Armor" stays cool to the touch and improves energy efficiency and performance
- 80 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range; digital thermometer with recessed control dials; can maintain 95% relative humidity at 95 degrees Fahrenheit
- 5" neoprene donut casters (two with brakes) for easy mobility
- 120V, 2000W
Left to Right: 27 5/8"
Front to Back: 31 1/2"
Height (including casters): 71"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Metro C539-CDC-4 C5 3 Series Heated Holding and Proofing Cabinet with Clear Dutch Doors
Metro C539-CDC-L-GY C5 3 Series Heated Holding and Proofing Cabinet with Clear Dutch Doors - Gray
Metro C539-CDC-U-GY C5 3 Series Heated Holding and Proofing Cabinet with Clear Dutch Doors - Gray
Metro C539-CDS-4-GY C5 3 Series Heated Holding and Proofing Cabinet with Solid Dutch Doors - Gray
Holding / Proofing Cabinets
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register