Metro C537-HFC-4-BU C5 3 Series Heated Holding Cabinet with Clear Door - Blue
- 3/4 height, clear door with fixed wire slides spaced at 3"
- Holding module with no moisture control
- Blue "Insulation Armor" retains heat, conserves energy and maintains cool-to-touch exterior
- UL and NSF Listed; 120V, 2000W; NEMA 5-20P plug
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
|Width||27 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Cabinet Size||3/4 Height|
|Interior Configuration||Fixed Wire Slides|
|Number of Doors||1|
Customer questions about this product
- What if I don’t have the right outlets for this model’s standard 5-20P plug?
- The manufacturer offers a low wattage option, which comes with a 5-15P plug. Contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order, and they will make sure you receive exactly what you need!
This 3/4 height Metro C537-HFC-4-BU C5 3 Series heated holding and proofing cabinet boasts precision controls and is designed to keep hot food at the optimum serving temperature until you're ready to serve it! Its fixed wire slides, spaced at 3" intervals, can accommodate up to (14) full size sheet pans, or (26) full size food pans, while its rugged construction ensures a long life of dependable service. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
- Insulated clear door; blue "Insulation Armor" stays cool to the touch and improves energy efficiency and performance
- 80 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range; digital thermometer with recessed control dials
- Holding module can maintain 80 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range; digital thermometer with recessed control dials
- 5" neoprene donut casters (two with brakes) for easy mobility
- UL and NSF Listed; 120V, 2000W, NEMA 5-20P plug
Left to Right: 27 5/8"
Front to Back: 31 1/2"
Height (including casters): 59"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
DownloadsSpecsheet Warranty Comparison Brochure
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Metro C537-HFC-4 C5 3 Series Heated Holding Cabinet - Clear Door
Metro C537-HFC-L-BU C5 3 Series Heated Holding Cabinet with Clear Door - Blue
Metro C537-HFC-U-BU C5 3 Series Heated Holding Cabinet with Clear Door - Blue
Metro C537-HFS-4-BU C5 3 Series Heated Holding Cabinet with Solid Door - Blue
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register