Mercer M23830 Millennia 7 1/2" Wavy Edge Chef Knife
- Wavy edge cuts through bread and fruit with ease
- Stain-free high carbon German steel
- Santoprene handle is both comfortable and durable
- Versatile enough for nearly any cutting task
- Textured finger points provide a secure grip
You May Also Need
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Blade Length||7 1/2 Inches|
|Blade Material||High Carbon Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this knife be washed in a dishwasher?
- No, hand washing with soapy water and sanitizer solution is always recommended. When placed in a dishwasher, the process will often rust and cause damage to the edges of the blade. For best results, please refer to the Cleaning Instructions guide for step-by-step details.
Effective at cutting soft foods with hard crusts or tough skins, this versatile Mercer M23830 7 1/2" wavy edge chef knife will be a great addition to any restaurant, bakery, deli, or hotel kitchen. The high-carbon, stain-free German steel blade features a razor-sharp, wavy edge capable of cutting through bread and fruit with ease. The ergonomic polypropylene handle is complete with a protective finger guard and textured finger points that provide a slip-resistant grip for added safety and comfort.
Blade Length: 7 1/2"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Mercer Millennia Cutlery
Color-Coded Cutting Boards
Knife Racks / Holders
Cut Resistant Gloves
Knife Blade Covers / Guards
Knife Bags, Rolls, and Cases
Chef Hats & Chef Caps
Get paid to review this product!