Manitowoc UR-0140A NEO Undercounter Regular Cube Ice Machine Air Cooled - 122 lb.
- Free Shipping!
- Makes up to 122 lbs. of ice per day
- Pop-out, dishwasher safe air filter for quick cleaning
- Regular size cubes (1 1/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8")
- Simple, intuitive control and indicator panel
- NSF, ETL, and CE Listed, AHRI Certified
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Manitowoc K-00440 LuminIce Growth Inhibitor
|Height||38 1/2 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||122 Pounds|
|Bin Storage Capacity||80 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Regular Size Cubes|
|Power Usage||11.3 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||23.3 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
This Manitowoc UR-0140A NEO air cooled ice machine combines optimum ice production and user-friendly controls in a space-saving undercounter package! Ideal for making ice in small volume applications or as a supplement to larger ice machines, this unit boasts an ample, 80 lb. capacity bin with an angled door that slides up and out of the way for easy access, and it can produce up to 122 lbs. of regular cube (1 1/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8") ice per day. Intuitive controls and service indicators allow versatile yet hassle-free operation, making it easier to train your staff on the machine. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
- 80 lbs. of ice storage; up to 122 lbs. of ice production per day
- Simple controls for "Power", "Delay", and "Clean"; delay feature lets you pause the machine for 4, 12, or 24 hours - perfect for slow periods or times when your business is closed
- Indicators for "Bin Full" and "Needs Service"
- Removable, forward sliding bin for easy access to refrigeration components; no need to move machine
- Ergonomic, slide-up angled bin door provides easy visibility and access to ice
- Smooth, sealed food zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door for fast cleaning
- 6" legs
- NSF, ETL, and CE Listed, AHRI Certified and Energy Star Qualified. 120V, comes with 6' cord and NEMA plug
Left to Right: 26"
Front to Back: 28"
Height (including legs): 38 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please note this in the comment section while checking out! Please feel free to log on to our Live Chat should you have any questions
before placing your order. After your order is placed, we will update you via email to let you know how this will be shipping to you.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Brochure Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Manitowoc assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
IMI Cornelius CCU0150AF1 Nordic Air Cooled Undercounter Ice Cuber 175 Pounds, Full Size Ice Cubes 115V 1 Phase
Manitowoc UD-0140A NEO Undercounter Full Cube Ice Machine Air Cooled - 129 lb.
Water Filtration Systems and Cartridges for Ice Machines
Undercounter Ice Machines
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register