Manitowoc IR-0521W Indigo Series 22" Water Cooled Regular Size Cube Ice Machine - 395 lb.
- Free Shipping!
- 22" wide
- Produces up to 395 lb. of ice per day
- Regular size cubes (1 1/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8")
- NSF, UL, and CE Listed; AHRI Certified
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
C Pure AQUAKING10 10" Single Cartridge Ice Machine Water Filtration System - 25 Micron Rating and 3 GPM
Manitowoc B-420 Ice Machine Bin 310 Pound
16 oz. Noble Chemical QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12 / Case
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 16 oz.
Manitowoc B-320 Ice Machine Bin 210 Pound
Manitowoc Ice’s new Indigo series ice machines boast 6 improvements to their design for maximum performance, quality and reliability. Watch the video to learn more!
|Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Height||21 1/2 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||395 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Ice Type||Regular Size Cubes|
|Power Usage||5.19 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||23.8 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines and bins?
- You’ll find the manufacturer’s most common recommended bins linked as a Companion Item on the ice machine you’re looking at. However, ice machines can be made to fit a wide range of other bins too through use of adapter and deflector kits! The literature on our ice machine and ice machine bin product pages has plenty of information about fitting an ice machine onto specific bins, so you can be sure you’re ordering exactly what you need. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is happy to help!
As part of the Manitowoc Indigo 522 Series, this 22" wide IR-0521W water cooled ice machine boasts state of the art ice production technology, including a self-diagnostic system that provides 24 hour preventative maintenance, and a programmable ice making schedule that allows you to produce ice by on/off time or ice volume. This unit can make up to 395 lb. of regular size (1 1/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8") ice per day, and its EasyRead display communicates operating statuses, cleaning reminders, and asset information to your staff through an eye-catching blue illuminated display. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details and installation requirements. Choose voltage.
- Easy to clean food zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, curtain, and sensing probes; hinged door for easy access
- Select components made from AlphaSan microbial material for increased food safety
- Duratech exterior fights corrosion and resists fingerprints and dirt
- NSF, UL, and CE Listed, AHRI Certified; choose voltage, must be hard wired, a cord and plug are not included
Left to Right: 22"
Front to Back: 24 1/2"
Height: 21 1/2"
Manufacturer's Item Number(s): IR-0521W 115/60/1 , IR-0521W 208-230/60/1
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty Brochure Bin Adapter Chart
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Manitowoc assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register