Manitowoc F-1300 Ice Storage Bin - 1320 lb.
- Holds up to 1320 lb. of ice
- 48" wide
- Features a sliding ice gate for safe and easy access
- Boasts a stainless steel exterior and heavy-duty welded construction
- Includes a ball catch hinge to keep door open
- Non-CFC foamed-in-place insulation
- Comes with (4) 6" legs
- Great for large-scale ice storage applications
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
You May Also Need
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
16 oz. Noble Chemical QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
Manitowoc K-00145 6" - 4/Set
Manitowoc K-00153 4 5/8" - 4/Set
|Height||63 1/2 Inches|
|Bin Storage Capacity||1,320 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines and bins?
- To help you find the right bin / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins listed in the You May Also Need items on each ice machine's product page. Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Does this ice bin come with an ice machine?
- No, this is a storage bin only and must be paired with a compatible ice machine for ice production.
Ideal for applications which require large-scale ice storage, this Manitowoc F-1300 48" wide ice storage bin can hold up to 1320 lb. of ice! It features a sliding ice gate that controls ice flow to the loading snout, reducing spillage and allowing easy removal with a scoop or shovel. The impact resistant sliding windows allow you to easily inspect the interior of the bin to check on ice levels without having to lift the door each time.
For optimum employee safety, this bin includes a ball catch hinge to keep the door open, preventing accidents and injuries. Plus, the durable, polyethylene lift door eliminates sharp corners and gaskets for additional safety benefits. Boasting a stainless steel exterior and heavy-duty welded construction, this bin is sure to provide years of reliable service.
- Non-CFC foamed-in-place insulation
- Comes with ice scoop and stainless steel bin adapter for select Indigo series ice machines
- (4) 6" legs
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 31"
Height: 63 1/2"
Capacity: 1320 lb.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!