Libbey 8565SR Bristol Valley 8.5 oz. Chalice Wine Glass - 24/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$79.99/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- Sheer Rim / D.T.E. (Dura Temp Edge) beadless rim
- Great for fine dining restaurants, bars, and catering businesses
- Features a classic, elegant design
- Perfectly balanced to rest on trays, tabletops, and counters
- Crystal-clear clarity showcases the rich colors of red and white wines
- Adds sophistication and style to your table setting
|Height||6 7/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge or Sheer Rim / D.T.E. Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
Long-stemmed and lovely, this Libbey 8565SR 8.5 oz. Bristol Valley chalice wine glass will bring sophistication and elegance to your bar or restaurant. With a discreetly beautiful flowing design, this glass will make your whites and reds look and smell their absolute best. As an all-purpose wine glass, you'll save both money and storage space by adding this glass to your collection. Its classic design and appearance are further enhanced by its crystal-clear clarity to showcase the rich colors of each wine. In addition, an elegant stem elevates the bowl, while a wide foot provides stability and balance. Plus, this glass features Libbey's Sheer Rim / D.T.E. (Dura Temp Edge) standard of excellence. This special process starts with a beadless rim that is then cracked off and polished again. The result is an extremely fine yet durable rim for long-lasting use. Its elegantly crafted sheer rim lets you affordably upgrade the look and feel of your glassware while maintaining a long service life in your fine dining establishment.
Since 1818, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Bristol Valley wine glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 2 3/4"
Bottom Diameter: 2 3/4"
Maximum Diameter: 3"
Height: 6 7/8"
Capacity: 8.5 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is free of lead-based products.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 8515SR Bristol Valley 13.5 oz. Round Wine Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 8555SR Bristol Valley 7.5 oz. Cocktail Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 8556SR Bristol Valley Sheer Rim 12 oz. Goblet - 24/Case
Libbey 8564SR Bristol Valley 8.5 oz. White Wine Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 8572SR Bristol Valley 12.5 oz. Chalice Wine Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 8573SR Bristol Valley 13 oz. White Wine Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 8588SR Bristol Valley 3.75 oz. Sherry Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 8595SR Bristol Valley 6 oz. Flute Glass - 24/Case
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register