Libbey 3911 Teardrop 12 oz. Goblet - 36/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$109.99/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- Chip-resistant rim and foot
- Great for sherry, white wine, cognac, and more
- Gradual transition from stem to bowl
- Comfortable to hold and drink from
- Tapered rim captures the aromas of beer and fine spirits
- Exceptional clarity for showcasing your beverages
|Height||7 1/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 3/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
Add a modern elegance to your beverage service by using this Libbey 3911 Teardrop 12 oz. goblet. Featuring a gradual transition from the stem to the bowl that then reaches its maximum diameter before tapering in at the top to capture aromas, this glass offers a unique alternative to more traditional styles. This versatile shape allows it to accommodate white wines, cognac, sherry, and more. Plus, it's extremely comfortable to hold.
This glass isn't limited to wine and liquor, either! It's becoming more and more popular to serve beer in stemware, especially darker beers or those with higher than average ABV, to add sophistication to beer presentation. No matter what you're serving, this exquisite goblet will bring out all the flavors and aromas to create a memorable beverage experience for your guests.
For almost 200 years, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this Teardrop goblet make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 2 7/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 7/8"
Maximum Diameter: 3 3/8"
Height: 7 1/4"
Capacity: 12 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Libbey 3908 Teardrop 10.25 oz. Beer Goblet - 24/Case
Libbey 3914 Teardrop 10.5 oz. Goblet - 36/Case
Libbey 3915 Teardrop 14.75 oz. Footed Beer Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 3957 Teardrop 10.75 oz. All Purpose Wine Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 3964 Teardrop 8.5 oz. Red Wine Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 3965 Teardrop 8.5 oz. White Wine Glass - 24/Case
Libbey 3966 Teardrop 6.5 oz. White Wine Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 3988 Teardrop 3 oz. Sherry Glass - 36/Case
Libbey 3996 Teardrop 5.75 oz. Flute Glass - 12/Case
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register