Libbey 1691 Altitude 20 oz. Beer Glass - 12/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$37.99/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- Chip-resistant rim for added durability
- Features a tall, sleek design
- Crystal-clear clarity enhances presentation
- Includes a thick sham for stability
- Great for serving lagers, ales, and pilsners
- Perfectly balanced to rest on trays, tabletops, and counters
|Height||9 3/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/2 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||2 7/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this piece of Libbey glassware made in America?
- Yes, this item is made in America. However, Libbey reserves the right to ship items from other factory locations if needed. Regardless, all products will meet the high standards expected of a Libbey item.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This glass may be covered by the Libbey Safedge Guarantee, please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping or breakage.
Soar to new heights in your beverage service with the help of the Libbey 1691 Altitude 20 oz. beer glass! Tall, sleek, and slender, the contemporary, vertical design and thick sham of this glass create the unmistakable look of a traditional pilsner. The conical design of this glass maintains the head, while the narrow shape enhances the aroma and taste of each beer. Customers will appreciate the difference as you use the proper glass to serve them a cool, refreshing beer.
This elongated glass highlights the bubbles and carbonated fizz of your more full-headed beers, particularly light ales, wheat ales, and pale lagers. Its crystal clear clarity perfectly frames the color of your patrons' chosen drafts, from golden amber to deep, deep brown. Thanks to a chip-resistant rim, this glass is a durable addition to your glassware collection. Perfectly balanced to rest on trays, tabletops, and counters, you can serve beer with confidence and style.
For almost 200 years, Libbey has been a leading distributor of glassware, providing a wide selection of durable and elegant products to suit your many needs. In that grand tradition, the high-quality form and feel of this beer glass make it a perfect addition to any restaurant, hotel, or bar. Offering unparalleled brilliance and clarity, this glass makes it instantly clear that your customers are receiving the best product and service possible.
Top Diameter: 2 3/4"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/2"
Maximum Diameter: 2 7/8"
Height: 9 3/4"
Capacity: 20 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register