Krampouz CECIJ4 34" x 17" Dual Electric Cast Iron Crepe Maker - 3750W, 240V
- Cast iron cooking surface
- Thermostatic controls for easy temperature adjustment
- CE and UL Listed; 3750W, 240V
Carnival King Crepe Mix 5 lb. Bags 6 / Case
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|Width||33 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||17 1/8 Inches|
|Burner Diameter||15 3/4 Inches|
|Griddle Material||Cast Iron|
|Number of Burners||2|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
Craft the perfect crepe with the Krampouz CECIJ4 34" x 17" dual electric cast iron crepe maker! This crepe maker features three coiled heating elements under each cast iron cooking surface to provide constant and even heat distribution to your food. The thermostatic controls make it easy to adjust temperature, and the heat insulation system ensures greater energy efficiency. A luminous On/Off switch lets you tell if the product is active at a glance, and the heat indicator light shows when the surface is hot. For reliable stability, the whole unit is mounted on four adjustable stainless steel feet with plastic caps.
The Krampouz CECIJ4 34" x 17" dual round electric cast iron crepe maker is CE and UL Listed and comes with a cord and NEMA 6-20P plug. Wooden spreader and spatula included. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
Width: 33 1/2"
Depth: 17 1/8"
Overall User Rating: Krampouz CECIJ4 34" x 17" Dual Electric Cast Iron Crepe Maker - 3750W, 240V ( 5.0 stars from 1 review )
If you are making crepes or tortillas look no further. Our restaurant actually uses them to cook tortillas! It was hard to find a cast iron surface big enough to cook burrito (15") tortillas, but this works great! It's also very well made, and the cast iron surface is evenly heated, so no uneven cooking.
Paul S. Posted on 03/09/2014
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register