Kolpak P7-1010-CT Walk-In Cooler 10' x 10' x 7' 6" Indoor with Floor
- Quick-Ship eligible
- Easy assembly
- 4" foamed-in-place insulation
- 1 hp, 115V top-mounted self-contained refrigeration system
- UL, CSA, NSF Listed; 115V
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
|Height||90 1/4 Inches|
|Door Opening Width||26 Inches|
|Door Opening Height||78 Inches|
|Refrigeration Unit Height||19 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||554 Cubic Feet|
|Temperature Range||38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order to discuss delivery options if you do not have a truck-level loading dock or forklift.
- Do I need to purchase a pressure relief valve with this cooler?
- Pressure relief valves are recommended for improved safety. These valves help refrigerant from exceeding dangerous pressures. Chicago residents are required to purchase a pressure relief valve with their walk-in cooler. Please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist for more information.
The Kolpak 10' x 10' x 7' 6" P7-1010-CT indoor walk-in cooler boasts a rugged, high performance design intended for years of trouble-free use. A top-mounted refrigeration system fits flush to the interior cavity, giving you 100% usable interior space. Its self-contained design with automatic condensate evaporator doesn't require any plumbing, and installs easily without the need for a refrigeration technician.
The walk-in's "Posi-Loc" panel fasteners and magnetic gaskets ensure an airtight enclosure for high performance and energy efficiency. Please consult the attached documents for additional details, technical specifications, and installation requirements.
- Panels made of durable, 26 gauge embossed "Galvalume" steel with 4" polyurethane insulation
- Floor panels made of 0.100" smooth aluminum and can withstand evenly distributed load of 700 lbs./square foot - Adjustable hinges with durable handle; interior safety release prevents accidental entrapment
- 1 hp self-contained refrigeration system with R-404a refrigerant maintains 38 degrees Fahrenheit; hot gas condensate evaporator
- UL, CSA, NSF Listed; 115V, must be hard wired (no cord and plug)
Left to Right: 9' 8"
Front to Back: 9' 8"
Height 7' 6 1/4"
Door Opening: 26" x 78"
Refrigeration Unit: 19 1/2"H, requires 18" of top clearance
The secondary product image shows the door placement.
Manufacturer's Item Number(s): QS7-1010-CT-L , QS7-1010-CT-R
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please note this in the comment section while checking out! Please feel free to log on to our Live Chat should you have any questions
before placing your order. After your order is placed, we will update you via email to let you know how this will be shipping to you.
Nor-Lake Walk-In Cooler 10' x 10' x 7' 4" Indoor without Floor
Nor-Lake Walk-In Cooler 10' x 10' x 7' 7" Indoor
Regency NSF Epoxy Green Wire Shelving and Posts
Walk-In Coolers / Refrigerators
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register