Kolpak P7-066-FT Walk-In Freezer 6' x 6' x 7' 6" Indoor with Floor
- Quick-Ship eligible
- Easy assembly
- 4" foamed-in-place insulation
- 1 hp, 208-230V top-mounted self-contained refrigeration system
- UL, CSA, NSF Listed
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
|Height||90 1/4 Inches|
|Door Width||26 Inches|
|Door Height||78 Inches|
|Refrigeration Unit Height||19 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||182 Cubic Feet|
|Temperature Range||-10 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Do I need to purchase a pressure relief valve with this cooler?
- Pressure relief valves are recommended for improved safety. These valves help refrigerant from exceeding dangerous pressures. Chicago residents are required to purchase a pressure relief valve with their walk-in cooler. Please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist for more information.
The Kolpak 6' x 6' x 7' 6" P7-066-FT indoor walk-in freezer boasts a rugged, high performance design intended for years of trouble-free use. A top-mounted refrigeration system fits flush to the interior cavity, giving you 100% usable interior space. Its self-contained design with automatic condensate evaporator doesn't require any plumbing, and installs easily without the need for a refrigeration technician.
The walk-in freezer's "Posi-Loc" panel fasteners and magnetic gaskets ensure an airtight enclosure for high performance and energy efficiency. Please consult the attached documents for additional details, technical specifications, and installation requirements.
- Panels made of durable, 26 gauge embossed "Galvalume" steel with 4" polyurethane insulation
- Floor panels made of 0.100" smooth aluminum and can withstand evenly distributed load of 700 lbs./square foot
- Coved corners on floor panels for easier cleaning and better sanitation
- Adjustable hinges with durable handle; interior safety release prevents accidental entrapment
- 1 hp self-contained refrigeration system with R-404a refrigerant maintains -10 degrees Fahrenheit; hot gas condensate evaporator
- Heated air vents eliminate vacuum and pressure buildup
- UL, CSA, NSF Listed; 208-230V, must be hard wired (no cord and plug)
Left to Right: 5' 10"
Front to Back: 5' 10"
Height 7' 6 1/4"
Door Opening: 26" x 78"
Refrigeration Unit: 19 1/2"H, requires 18" of top clearance
The secondary product image shows the door placement.
Manufacturer's Item Number(s): QS7-066-FT-L , QS7-066-FT-R
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register