KitchenAid KICA0WH Ice Cream Maker Attachment for Residential KitchenAid Stand Mixers
Have a look the ice cream attachment for residential KitchenAid stand mixers!
Use your KitchenAid stand mixer to create fresh, delicious ice cream, sorbets, and other frozen treats right in your own home kitchen with the KitchenAid KICA0WH ice cream maker attachment! Featuring the largest bowl capacity of any ice cream mixer attachment available, this unit allows you to make up to two quarts of frozen desserts in about half an hour.
Simply place the ice cream maker bowl in your freezer for 15 to 18 hours before using with the dasher to mix up delicious, soft-serve ice cream. The end product can be served immediately for a delicious, refreshing treat or packaged in an airtight container and frozen to create firmer ice cream. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details. Compatible with all KitchenAid residential stand mixers.
Please note that this attachment is not compatible with KitchenAid commercial stand mixers.
KitchenAid KGM Grain Mill Attachment for KitchenAid Stand Mixers
KitchenAid JE Citrus Juicer Attachment for KitchenAid Stand Mixers
Mixer Parts and Accessories
- KitchenAid KP26M1XES Espresso Professional 600 Series 6 Qt. Stand Mixer
- KitchenAid KMCC1KB Khaki Quilted Cover for KitchenAid Stand Mixers
- KitchenAid KP26M1XBU Cobalt Blue Professional 600 Series 6 Qt. Stand Mixer
- KitchenAid KMCC1OB Onyx Black Quilted Cover for KitchenAid Stand Mixers
- KitchenAid KP26M1XGA Green Apple Professional 600 Series 6 Qt. Stand Mixer
- KitchenAid KMCC1ER Empire Red Quilted Cover for KitchenAid Stand Mixers
- KitchenAid KP26M1XER Empire Red Professional 600 Series 6 Qt. Stand Mixer
- KitchenAid KMCC1WH White Quilted Cover for KitchenAid Stand Mixers
Overall User Rating: KitchenAid KICA0WH Ice Cream Maker Attachment for Residential KitchenAid Stand Mixers ( 5.0 stars from 2 reviews )
This kitchenaid ice cream maker attachment is awesome! I love making ice cream, sorbets, and gelato's with it. Very simple to use! Just make sure to put it in the freezer the day before!
Laura B. Posted on 04/13/2013
This is a great ice cream maker. its only really practical for home use because you have to freeze the bowl for like a day before use. but it works really well.
Tom M. Posted on 03/23/2013
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register