Hoshizaki F-801MAH Slim Line Series 22" Air Cooled Flake Ice Machine - 823 lb.
Login or enter your email
to be instantly sent the price!
One of our friendly Customer Service reps will be happy to give you the lowest possible price for this item! Click
for live chat, or call 717-392-7472 Mon-Thur 12AM-12AM EST, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST.
- Air cooled
- Greaseless graphite sleeve bearings
- Produces up to 823 lb. of ice per day
- UL and NSF Listed, 115V/60/1
- Made in America
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
C Pure AQUAKING20 20" Single Cartridge Ice Machine Water Filtration System - 25 Micron Rating and 3 GPM
Hoshizaki H9320-51 Single Cartridge Filtration System - 0.5 Micron Rating and 2 GPM
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 16 oz.
16 oz. Noble Chemical QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12 / Case
Hoshizaki B-300PF 22" Ice Storage Bin with Galvanized Steel Finish - 300 lb.
Hoshizaki B-300SF 22" Ice Storage Bin with Stainless Steel Finish - 300 lb.
Hoshizaki B-250PF 30" Ice Storage Bin with Galvanized Steel Finish - 250 lb.
Hoshizaki B-500PF 30" Ice Storage Bin with Galvanized Steel Finish - 500 lb.
Hoshizaki B-500SF 30" Ice Storage Bin with Stainless Steel Finish - 500 lb.
Hoshizaki B-700PF 44" Ice Storage Bin with Galvanized Steel Finish - 700 lb.
Hoshizaki B-700SF 44" Ice Storage Bin with Stainless Steel Finish - 700 lb.
Hoshizaki B-800PF 48" Ice Storage Bin with Galvanized Steel Finish - 800 lb.
|Depth||27 3/8 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||823 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Air Cooled|
|Ice Type||Flake Ice|
|Power Usage||2.9 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines and bins?
- You’ll find the manufacturer’s most common recommended bins linked as a Companion Item on the ice machine you’re looking at. However, ice machines can be made to fit a wide range of other bins too through use of adapter and deflector kits! The literature on our ice machine and ice machine bin product pages has plenty of information about fitting an ice machine onto specific bins, so you can be sure you’re ordering exactly what you need. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is happy to help!
For the freshest ice flakes at your seafood counter, salad bar, or other food display, choose this Hoshizaki F-801MAH air cooled modular flake ice machine! This model can produce up to 823 lb. of flaked ice per day. Ice stays fresh and sanitary thanks to its CleanCycle feature and greaseless bearing design. This ice machine requires a 115V electrical connection and must be hard-wired at the installation site. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details and installation requirements.
- Produces flaked ice, great for food displays at seafood counters and salad bars
- CleanCycle12 feature cleans the unit of sediment and impurities every 12 hours
- Stainless steel exterior and solid magnetic stainless steel auger
- Removable air filters; filters stack side by side for more ice storage
- Graphite Sleeve bearings are the industry's only greaseless bearing design
- Sealed gear housing
- R-404A refrigerant
- NSF and UL Listed; 115V; 3/4" FPT independent drain connection
Please reference the Top Kit Compatibility Chart for the appropriate top kit adapter needed for your unit.
Left to Right: 22"
Front to Back: 27 3/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty Ice Types Guide Top Kit Compatibility Chart
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register