Hoshizaki F-2001MLH Modular Low-Side Series 30" Parallel Rack Remote Condenser Air Cooled Flake Ice Machine - 2280 lb.
- Produces up to 2280 lb. of ice per day
- Grease-free graphite sleeve bearings
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
You May Also Need
C Pure AQUAKING20 20" Single Cartridge Ice Machine Water Filtration System - 25 Micron Rating and 3 GPM
Hoshizaki H9320-51 Single Cartridge Filtration System - 0.5 Micron Rating and 2 GPM
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 16 oz.
16 oz. Noble Chemical QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12 / Case
Hoshizaki B-250PF 30" Ice Storage Bin with Galvanized Steel Finish - 250 lb.
Hoshizaki B-500SF 30" Ice Storage Bin with Stainless Steel Finish - 500 lb.
Hoshizaki B-500PF 30" Ice Storage Bin with Galvanized Steel Finish - 500 lb.
Hoshizaki B-700SF 44" Ice Storage Bin with Stainless Steel Finish - 700 lb.
Hoshizaki B-700PF 44" Ice Storage Bin with Galvanized Steel Finish - 700 lb.
Hoshizaki B-800SF 48" Ice Storage Bin with Stainless Steel Finish - 800 lb.
Hoshizaki B-800PF 48" Ice Storage Bin with Galvanized Steel Finish - 800 lb.
Hoshizaki B-900SF 52" Ice Storage Bin with Stainless Steel Finish - 900 lb.
This video explains the benefits of the Hoshizaki auger design, which results in fewer repairs and less down time. With graphite sleeve-bearing technology, the need for grease is eliminated, giving you a cleaner ice product.
|Depth||27 3/8 Inches|
|Height||34 1/2 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||2,280 Pounds|
|Ice Type||Flake Ice|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Power Usage||0.6 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I match up ice machines and bins?
- We have done several things on our product pages to help you find the right bin / machine combination for your needs. You'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins listed in the Companion Items on each ice machine's product page. Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- What is a parallel rack system?
- A parallel rack refrigeration system uses one large compressor to power several pieces of refrigeration equipment, rather than each piece having its own remote compressor. This machine must be connected to an existing parallel rack system for operation; a standalone remote compressor is not available.
For the freshest ice flakes at your seafood counter, salad bar, or other food display, choose this Hoshizaki F-2001MLH air cooled modular flake ice machine! Perfect for use in large supermarkets and convenience stores, this ice machine connects to a parallel rack system to produce up to 2280 lb. of flaked ice per day, and your product will always stay fresh and sanitary thanks to its CleanCycle feature and grease-free graphite sleeve bearing design. This ice machine requires a 115V electrical connection.
- Produces flaked ice, great for food displays at seafood counters and salad bars
- Designed to connect to an existing parallel rack compressor system for operation
- CleanCycle12 feature cleans the unit of sediment and impurities every 12 hours
- Stainless steel exterior and solid anti-magnetic stainless steel auger
- Grease-free graphite sleeve bearings
- Sealed gear housing
- R-404A refrigerant
Left to Right: 30"
Front to Back: 27 3/8"
Height: 34 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty Ice Types Guide Top Kit Compatibility Chart
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register