Hatco GRSBF-30-I Glo-Ray 30" Built In Heated Shelf Warmer with Flush Top - 665W
- Free Shipping!
- Adjustable thermostat from 80 - 181 degrees Fahrenheit
- Remote control panel with thermostat and on/off switch
- 120V, 665W
|Width||31 1/2 Inches|
|Height||2 7/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||181 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Are there any countertop specifications to consider when purchasing a heated shelf or heated shelf warmer?
- This unit is recommended for use in a metallic countertop. For other surfaces, you will need to verify that the material is safe for use with temperatures up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Can I install my GRSBF / GRSB into a laminate or Corian countertop?
- We recommend that you first consult the manufacturer of the countertop material. Both materials can be compatible with these models; however, there are several factors to consider. With a Corian countertop, the unit must be installed with the proper high temperature cutout procedures. With laminate, it must be resistant to the 200 degrees Fahrenheit heat emitted by the GRSBF / GRSB. You should note that both the laminate material and its adhesive that binds it to the countertop must be capable of withstanding such heat.
Tempt customers with hot, fresh, and ready-to-eat food using this Hatco GRSBF-30-I heated shelf warmer with flush top! Designed to mount into a countertop at your buffet line, self-serve station, or pass through area, this 30" shelf warmer boasts blanket style elements for even heating whether you're warming pizzas or a pan of chicken wings, and an adjustable remote thermostat lets you set the temperature from 80 to 181 degrees Fahrenheit. A hardcoated aluminum top mounts flush with your countertop to provide an attractive appearance and easy cleaning, and fiberglass insulation helps to ensure more efficient heating.
- Remote control enclosure with thermostat and illuminated on/off switch can be mounted up to 3' from the unit
- 3/4" flanged edge for installation into countertop opening
- Easily cleanable with damp cloth or non-abrasive cleaner
- Mounting brackets included
- 120V and 665W
Left to Right: 31 1/2"
Front to Back: 21"
Height: 2 7/8"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Hatco GRSBF-30-F Glo-Ray 31 1/2" x 17" Built In Heated Shelf Warmer with Flush Top - 505W
Hatco GRSBF-30-O Glo-Ray 31 1/2" x 31 1/2" Built In Heated Shelf Warmer with Flush Top - 950W
Hatco GRSBF-30-S Glo-Ray 31 1/2" x 25 1/2" Built In Heated Shelf Warmer with Flush Top - 825W
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register