Hamilton Beach HCU110S BrewStation 110 Cup (4.3 Gallon) Coffee Urn - 120V
Other Available Sizes:
- Brews (110) 5 oz. cups
- Dual heater system
- Stainless steel construction
- Easy one-handed operation
- Removable urn and drip tray for stress-free cleanup and transportation
- Decaf indicator, ready light, and drip tray included
- NEMA 5-15P; 120V
- ETL and NSF Listed
Urnex 13-F61-UX120-12 Tabz Coffee Equipment Cleaning Tablets - 120 Count Bottle
Urnex 11-URN100-1 1 oz. Coffee / Tea Urn and Brewer Cleaning Powder Packet - 100 / Case
Urnex 15-SANI12-20 20 oz. Sani-Pure Coffee Equipment Sanitizer Powder
Urnex 19-WIPZ12-100 Cafe Wipz Coffee Equipment Cleaning Wipes - 100 / Pack
Urnex 13-CSP-UX014-12 15.2 oz. Cafe Sprayz Coffee Equipment Spray Cleaner
Complete Cafe Coffee Equipment Sanitizer - 1 Liter
Urnex 15-DEZC24-7 7 oz. Dezcal Coffee Equipment Scale Removing Powder - (24) 7 oz. Packets / Case
Urnex 15-DLQ12-1 1 Liter Dezcal Coffee Equipment Liquid Scale Remover
Urnex 17-G01-UX430-12 15.2 oz. Grindz Coffee / Espresso Grinder Cleaner Granules
Noble Chemical Klearly Koffee Liquid Coffee Pot Cleaner 32 oz. Bottle
|Width||12 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||12 1/4 Inches|
|Height||26 1/4 Inches|
|Height to Dispenser||5 3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- There are 16 cups in a gallon. Why do coffee urns with similar gallon capacities have different cup amounts listed?
- Coffee urn manufacturers use different size cups to measure the output of each urn, commonly 3.5 oz., 5 oz., or 8 oz. To figure out how many cups you’ll get using your existing dinnerware, simply convert the urn’s gallons to ounces and divide by the ounce size of your coffee cups or mugs!
- How long does it take for this machine to brew a full urn?
- According to the manufacturer, it takes approximately 80 to 90 minutes to brew a full 110 cup urn. However, factors such as water temperature can affect the total brewing time.
- When I add coffee to my urn's brew basket, some of the grounds fall through the basket and end up settling on the bottom of the urn. How do I prevent this?
- Wetting your brew basket before placing coffee grounds into it will cause the first grounds that touch it to expand. Because they expand, they stop up the brew basket and prevent the grounds from falling through the basket and into the water.
Provide delicious, hot coffee to your customers, guests, employees, and more with the Hamilton Beach HCU110S BrewStation 110 cup coffee urn! Able to rapidly brew one cup in seconds, this attractive urn boasts one-handed serving that is great for busy operations - simply press your mug against the dispensing button and watch the coffee flow.
A dual heater system brews and then holds coffee at ideal serving temperatures to maintain the best possible flavor and consistency without overcooking. For optimal functionality, the power automatically shuts off when the urn is empty to keep it from burning out. Plus, an array of helpful features such as a decaf indicator and ready light make this urn simple and convenient to operate. With a removable urn and drip tray you can easily refill, replace, and sanitize your brew station for stress-free cleanup and transportation!
ETL and NSF Listed. This Hamilton Beach HCU110S comes with a cord, NEMA 5-15P plug, and requires a 120V electrical connection. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
Recommended for hand wash only.
Width: 12 1/4"
Depth: 12 1/4"
Height: 26 1/4"
Height to Dispenser: 5 3/4"
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty Coffee Urn Comparison Coffee Brewer Comparison Global Care Warranty (International Customers)
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Backed by a 1 year parts and labor warranty from Hamilton Beach.
Overall User Rating: Hamilton Beach HCU110S BrewStation 110 Cup (4.3 Gallon) Coffee Urn - 120V ( 5.0 stars from 1 review )
This is money well spent! This product is very, very sturdy. The removable tank makes it easier and safer to fill and clean--the electrical housing stays on the counter! We also like the built-in drip tray and decaf indicator.
Heidi S. from The Mission Church Posted on 09/08/2015
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register