Hamilton Beach HCU065S BrewStation 65 Cup (2.5 Gallon) Coffee Urn - 120V
- Free Shipping!
Other Available Sizes:
- Brews (65) 5 oz. cups
- Dual heater system
- Stainless steel construction
- Easy one-handed operation
- Removable urn and drip tray for stress-free cleanup and transportationincluded
- Decaf indicator, ready light, and drip tray included
- NEMA 5-15P; 120V
- ETL and NSF Listed
Urnex 13-F61-UX120-12 Tabz Coffee Equipment Cleaning Tablets - 120 Count Bottle
Urnex 11-URN100-1 1 oz. Coffee / Tea Urn and Brewer Cleaning Powder Packet - 100 / Case
Urnex 15-SANI12-20 20 oz. Sani-Pure Coffee Equipment Sanitizer Powder
Urnex 19-WIPZ12-100 Cafe Wipz Coffee Equipment Cleaning Wipes - 100 / Pack
Urnex 13-CSP-UX014-12 15.2 oz. Cafe Sprayz Coffee Equipment Spray Cleaner
Urnex 15-CPCF6-32 1 Liter Complete Cafe Coffee Equipment Sanitizer
Urnex 15-DEZC24-7 7 oz. Dezcal Coffee Equipment Scale Removing Powder - (24) 7 oz. Packets / Case
Urnex 15-DLQ12-1 1 Liter Dezcal Coffee Equipment Liquid Scale Remover
Urnex 17-G01-UX430-12 15.2 oz. Grindz Coffee / Espresso Grinder Cleaner Granules
Noble Chemical Klearly Koffee Liquid Coffee Pot Cleaner 32 oz. Bottle
|Width||12 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||12 1/4 Inches|
|Height||21 1/4 Inches|
|Height to Dispenser||5 3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- There are 16 cups in a gallon. Why do coffee urns with similar gallon capacities have different cup amounts listed?
- Coffee urn manufacturers use different size cups to measure the output of each urn, commonly 3.5 oz., 5 oz., or 8 oz. To figure out how many cups you’ll get using your existing dinnerware, simply convert the urn’s gallons to ounces and divide by the ounce size of your coffee cups or mugs!
- When I add coffee to my urn's brew basket, some of the grounds fall through the basket and end up settling on the bottom of the urn. How do I prevent this?
- Wetting your brew basket before placing coffee grounds into it will cause the first grounds that touch it to expand. Because they expand, they stop up the brew basket and prevent the grounds from falling through the basket and into the water.
Provide delicious, hot coffee to your customers, guests, employees, and more with the Hamilton Beach HCU065S BrewStation 65 cup coffee urn! Able to rapidly brew one cup in seconds, this attractive urn boasts one-handed serving that is great for busy operations - simply press your mug against the dispensing button and watch the coffee flow.
A dual heater system brews and then holds coffee at ideal serving temperatures to maintain the best possible flavor and consistency without overcooking. For optimal functionality, the power automatically shuts off when the urn is empty to keep it from burning out. Plus, an array of helpful features such as a decaf indicator and ready light make this urn simple and convenient to operate. With a removable urn and drip tray you can easily refill, replace, and sanitize your brew station for stress-free cleanup and transportation!
ETL and NSF Listed. This Hamilton Beach HCU065S comes with a cord, NEMA 5-15P plug, and requires a 120V electrical connection. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
Recommended for hand wash only.
Width: 12 1/4"
Depth: 12 1/4"
Height: 21 1/4"
Height to Dispenser: 5 3/4"
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty Coffee Urn Comparison Coffee Brewer Comparison Global Care Warranty (International Customers)
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Backed by a 1 year parts and labor warranty from Hamilton Beach.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register