Hamilton Beach 6126-HBB908 44 oz. Polycarbonate Container for HBB908 Commercial Bar Blender
- Fits HBB908 commercial bar blender
- 44 oz. capacity
- Includes cutting assembly and lid
- Easy-to-read measurement marks
- Durable polycarbonate construction
Customer questions about this product
- What is the proper technique for cleaning my blender jar?
- Due to the metal construction of their drive components, blender jars are a hand wash only item. They should not be run through a dishwasher, and care should be taken to avoid directly spraying the bottom of the container with a high pressure pre-rinse faucet. For best results, clean the bottom of the jar with a washcloth and a mild detergent or sanitizer when needed.
This Hamilton Beach 6126-HBB908 44 oz. polycarbonate container serves as a replacement for the one which comes with your Hamilton Beach Rio HBB908 44 oz. commercial bar blender. An extra container can also be kept on hand so that you can blend varying ingredients without having to wash an individual container between blending cycles. It includes a complete cutting assembly and lid.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
|All Points 69-632|
Customers Also Viewed
Good replacement for the blender container. Durable material and great fit. Great for everyday use and easy to handle. Would recommend for any restaurant, business, or household.
Fernando B. from MEP Posted on 03/17/2014
It's so handy to keep extra jars for different mixing ingredients, save time and money for washing after each use or extra machines when the machine can blend an 20 oz of ice within 25 seconds.The material is also sturdy and is really made for commercial use. Happy with it.
Keo p. from Bangkok Place Thai Restaurant Posted on 06/25/2011
Great addition to your blender - with an additional container(s) you can save time and blend more shakes/smoothies/drinks without having to run back and forth to the sink to clean containers.
Wayne S. from S & L Enterprises of SWFL, Inc. Posted on 02/24/2011
I love that it doesn't have a spigot on it like some blenders, so cleaning it is a breeze. It's durable... we keep dropping them on the floor without problem, and the rubber composite lid means it doesn't just pop off mid-blend.
Chris D. from Custom Confections Inc. Posted on 02/14/2011
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register