Commercial baking pan liners save operators money by eliminating the labor time and cleaning costs associated with greasing and washing baking pans. When it comes to labor and cost savings, pan liners are a chef’s best friend. They are one of the greatest inventions since sliced bread!
AdvantagesPan liners have many advantages in a food service operations:
- Labor Savings: Why Scrub? Less scrubbing = more time for cooking. This increases productivity in the kitchen.
- Improves Food Quality: Bulk pan liners eliminate the direct food-to-hot-metal contact to prevent the moisture in the food from "scalding off". This moisture contributes flavor and temperature to the food.
- Makes Food Safer: Since food cooked with pan liners or parchment paper never touches the pan, the chance of surface contamination is eliminated.
- Protects Plumbing/Better for the Environment: Using disposable pan liners ensures grease goes into the trash, not down the drain.
Sheet Pan Liners
Paper Pan LinersOur extensive line of pan liners offers a wide variety of paper pan liners to meet your baking and cooking needs. Bulk paper pan liners are easy to use with standard foodservice baking sheets. Flat packs are convenient for laying flat in the pan. We carry Quilon® coated, Silicone coated, or EcoCraft® Bake 'N' Reuse paper.
- Excellent for temperatures up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- Features a hard, pinhole-free surface
- Treated with a Quilon® non-stick coating that resists grease and oven-browning
- Excellent for temperatures up to 475 degrees Fahrenheit
- Great for high sugar baking and candy making
- Treated with a silicone non-stick coating that resists grease and oven-browning
- FDA approved
EcoCraft® Bake 'N' Reuse:
- Excellent for medium to high heat (400 to 425 degrees Fahrenheit)
- 2 to 4 uses per sheet
- Made from unbleached, chlorine free, compostable, grease proof paper with a chromium free, multi-bake release
- Great natural alternative to standard sheet pan liners
- Soy-blended eco-wax reduces dependence on petroleum
We also offer pre-cut, moisture- and grease-resistant round cake pan liners to fit 6"-12" round cake pans for quick and easy use. No more cutting your own, save that time for making more cakes.
SILPAT® - Silicone Baking Mat:
- Nothing sticks to SILPAT®
- Excellent for temperatures from -40 to 480 degrees Fahrenheit
- Offered in a variety of sizes
- No greasing required
- Microwaveable, FDA approved, NSF Listed and Kosher Certified
- To clean, wash with warm soapy water and rinse. Dry thoroughly and store flat or rolled
- Do not ever cut or bend them!
Silicone Baking Mat:
- Comparable to the name brand SILPAT®, but a fraction of the cost
- Offered in a variety of sizes
- Non-stick and reusable
- Great for baking, fondant work, or high heat sugar work
- Use the same way you use your SILPAT®
- Make sure to care and maintain properly for long-lasting use
- Reusable and non-stick
- 6 mil. thick
- Impart no odor or taste to the food that is being cooked on them
- Excellent for temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Hand washable
- Should not be wrinkled or creased, as that may result in cracking or ripping
Food Pan Liners
There are also a variety of other materials used for commercial pan liners. Check out our line of PTL liners that provide great performance, while offering low maintenance: just line and bake! These plastic disposable bun pan liners are oven and microwave-safe, with a temperature range of -100 to over 400 degrees Fahrenheit. They are also offered in a variety of sizes other than standard baking sheets. These liners are great for all your steam table inserts and have become a staple in most healthcare and institutional foodservice facilities.
Pan Liner Comparison Sheet
|Pan Liner Comparison Sheet||Common Applications||Liner Material||Release Coating||Available Sizes||Recommended Max Baking Temp||# of Bakes||Microwavable|
|Quilon Parchment Paper||Great for multi-purpose single use baking, en papillote, cartouche, disp. pastry bag||Grease Proof Paper, 100% Cellulose Fibers||Quilon®||12"x16", 16"x24", 10" Circle||400° F||1-2||X|
|EcoCraft Green Pan Liner||Great for multi-purpose use baking, en papillote, cartouche, disp. pastry bag & sticky foods; Multiple use||100% Chlorine Free, Natural Kraft Paper||Chromium Free Multi-Bake Release||16"x24"||425° F||2-4||X|
|Premium Silicone Grease Proof Pan Liners||Great for low-fat & high sugar baking, sticky foods; Multiple use||Grease Proof Paper||Silicone||16"x24"||425° F||3-5||X|
|Dry Wax Cake Circle||Great for round cake pans. Also can be used for lining cake boxes||Grease & Moisture Resistant Paper||Dry Wax||6", 7", 8", 9", 10", 12"||400° F||1||X|
|PTL Sheet Pan & Steam Table Pan Liner||Great for lining sheet pans for oven use or steam table pans for holding||PTL||PTL||Full Sheet Pan & Various Size Steam Table Pans||400° F||1||X|
|Pan Pal Non-Stick Pan Liner||Reusable liner that's great for every baking need||TFE Fabric||Teflon||16 1/4"x 11 1/2", 24 1/4"x 16 1/4"||500° F||Reusable|
|Silicone Baking Mats||Fondant work, sugar work, sticky foods and all other baking applications||Fiberglass Reinforced Silicone||Silicone||16 1/2" x 24 1/2", 12" x 16 1/2"||450° F||Reusable||X|
|SILPAT®||Fondant work, sugar work, sticky foods and all other baking applications||Fiberglass Mesh Reinforced Silicone||Silicone||9" x 13" 13" x 18" 18" x 26" 8" x 11" 10 1/4"||480° F||Reusable||X|