Grindmaster B-ID PrecisionBrew Digital 64 oz. Thermal Carafe Automatic Coffee Brewer
- Separate hot water faucet for soups & other hot drinks
- Pourover mode option
- Holds temperature to +/- 1 degree Fahrenheit during brew cycle
- Extracts up to 20% dissolved solids per batch
- Programming lock-out feature
- Stainless steel construction
- Requires a 30-80 PSI water connection
- UL, CE, and NSF Listed
1.9 Liter Insulated Thermal Coffee Server with Regular and Decaf Lids - 7" x 6 3/8"
Grindmaster SS-1.9 LD 64 oz. Vacuum Insulated Thermal Carafe with Orange Lid
Grindmaster SS-1.9 LR 64 oz. Vacuum Insulated Thermal Carafe with Black Lid
9 3/4" x 4 1/4" 12 Cup Coffee Filter (Bunn 20115.0000) - 1000 / Case
9 3/4" x 4 1/2" Unbleached Natural Coffee Filter 12 Cup - 1000 / Case
Grindmaster A71619 Stainless Steel Brewing Funnel for Grindmaster B-Series Coffee Brewers
|Width||8 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||17 3/4 Inches|
|Height||17 3/4 Inches|
|Brewer Type||Thermal Server|
|Coffee Filter Size||9 3/4" x 4 1/4"-4 1/2"|
|Hot Water Faucet||Yes|
|Water Source||Direct Connection|
Keep customers satisfied with cup after cup of hot coffee from the Grindmaster B-ID PrecisionBrew automatic coffee brewer, designed for use with a single 64 oz. thermal carafe up to 7 1/8" tall. Carafes are sold separately; please see companion items.
- Able to hold brew temperatures within one degree Fahrenheit during the brew cycle
- Automatically switches to pourover mode when no water connection is detected
- Pulse brewing feature extracts up to 20% more dissolved solids.
- Low Temp/No Brew feature does not start the brew cycle until water is at optimum temperatures
- Settings may be locked to prevent changes and tampering
- Built-in cycle counter tracks total number of brew cycles
- Warmers may be set to automatically shut off for energy conservation
- Includes separate hot water faucet
For maximum convenience, this brewer automatically switches to pourover mode when the inlet valve does not sense water. The Grindmaster B-ID requires a 1/4", 30-80 PSI water connection and is UL, CE, and NSF Listed. This item must be hard wired; a cord and plug are not included. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details. Choose voltage.
Left to Right: 8 1/4"
Front to Back: 17 3/4"
Height: 17 3/4"
Manufacturer's Item Number(s): B-ID 120 , B-ID 120/208 , B-ID 120/240
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please Note: Grindmaster-Cecilware items may not be exported outside of the United States. Exporting these items will void the warranty.
Other Products from this Line
Grindmaster B-DAP 120/208 PrecisionBrew Digital 2.2 / 3.0 Liter Twin Airpot Automatic Coffee Brewer
Grindmaster B-DGP PrecisionBrew Digital 2.5 Liter Twin Gravity Container Automatic Coffee Brewer
Grindmaster B-SAP PrecisionBrew Digital 2.5 Liter Single Airpot Automatic Coffee Brewer - 120V
Commercial Coffee Makers / Brewers, Automatic
Coffee and Espresso
Coffee Mugs, Tea Cups, Cappuccino Cups, and Saucers
Sugar, Sweetener, and Creamer
Coffee Condiment Organizers
Coffee Stirrers and Coffee Straws
Frothing Pitchers and Knock Boxes
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register