Brewing the ideal batch of coffee is a simple process using any of our urns. First it is important to make sure you are brewing into an empty liner as well as making sure that the brew tank temperature is in the ideal temperature range. From there, you’ll want to take your urn coffee filter and make sure it is securely placed in the brew basket. Then, taking your pre-ground, pre-measured coffee, you’re going to pour it completely into the liner. And then make sure that the coffee is nice and level within the liner. Then you’ll take the lid, and put it back into position. Then take the rotating spray arm, locking it into position, ensuring that you are using the correct batch size. We are going to brew a full batch of coffee, and press the start button. In five minutes, we are going to have the ideal batch of coffee. As you can see, our brewing process is now complete; we are ready to serve the coffee. Our midline series urns are equipped with a manual agitation system. By introducing air into the liner, you are keeping the coffee suspended. Once your brewing process is complete, it is recommended that you turn the temperature to the brew holding position, which maintains the ideal holding temperature of 185 degrees. Critics agree that brewing in a coffee urn produces the best cup of coffee. To learn more about Grindmaster’s complete line of products, including coffee urns, please contact your local Grindmaster sales representative today, or visit our website at www.grindmaster.com.
Keep up with high demands and avoid tampering with the Grindmaster 67710(E) tamper resistant twin 10 gallon automatic coffee urn! This high-capacity urn is designed to withstand heavy use in high volume areas like correctional facilities, all while securing important controls so that only the assigned operator may make adjustments.
- Two independent brewing heads for simultaneous or independent brewing
- 20 gallon total urn capacity
- Each 10 gallon liner has an internal air agitation system to keep coffee fresh (no external tubing or fasteners)
- Permanent, stainless steel brew baskets eliminate need for filters
- Produces up to 80 gallons of coffee per hour
- Adjustable controls (timer, thermostats, sprayover flow control) are inside a lockable control box
- On / off switch is behind a stainless steel, lockable panel
- Control switches and pilot lights are housed behind a tamper resistant, 1" thick Lexan plate
- Hinged brew head covers may be locked
- Breakable exterior parts are reduced through the use of indicator lights and hot water lights instead of glass gauges and thermometers
- Faucets are non-removable without tools to prevent tampering
- Stainless steel internal frame for durability
- Two layers of high density fiberglass to reduce burn hazard
- Flanged feet may be fastened to countertop
The Grindmaster 67710(E) is UL and NSF Listed and requires a 30 to 70 PSI, 3/8" water inlet and 120/208V electrical connection for operation. This unit must be hard wired; it does not come with a cord and plug. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details and installation requirements.
Left to Right: 40 1/2"
Front to Back: 22"
Height (cover closed): 34 1/4"
Height (cover open): 51"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please note this in the comment section while checking out! Please feel free to log on to our Live Chat should you have any questions before placing your order. After your order is placed, we will update you via email to let you know how this will be shipping to you.
Some manufacturers do not like it when we sell their products below their required minimums. In order to offer you the best possible deal, we ask that you simply place the item in your shopping cart to see our great price!
Why don't we show the price for this item?
We can sell this product for less than we're allowed to advertise!
One of our friendly Customer Service reps will be happy to give you the lowest possible price for this item! Click here for live chat, or call 717-392-7472 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST.
Click here for live chat, or call 717-392-7472 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST.