Globe C36CB-SR Chefmate 36" Gas Charbroiler - 105,000 BTU
- Free Shipping!
Contact us or login
for your price
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
- Adjustable pilots for easy temperature change
- Grill top adjustable to three cooking positions
- Stainless steel exterior and non-skid feet
- 105,000 BTUs
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
|Height||15 1/2 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||3|
|Number of Controls||3|
|Power Type||Field Convertible|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Does free shipping apply if this item is shipped to a residential home?
- This item is only eligible for free shipping to business or commercial addresses. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
- I see that this unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment includes hardware that allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but that hardware must be installed before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
Grill chicken, burger patties, kebabs, and more with the Globe C36CB-SR Chefmate 36" gas charbroiler! This charbroiler features 105,000 BTUs of power between two burners to give you the cooking heat you require to produce your most popular dishes. Its adjustable pilot lights make it easy to change temperature, while the heavy duty reversible cast iron grates allow grilling in three different positions. The exterior is made of stainless steel for long-lasting durability, and a 4" high back and side splash protect your walls and staff from excess grease. For easy cleaning, the cooktop is removable, and the whole unit is mounted on stainless steel legs with adjustable non-skid feet.
The Globe C36CB-SR Chefmate 36" gas charbroiler is field convertible from natural gas to liquid propane.
Height: 15 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Countertop Gas Radiant Charbroilers
Garland GTBG36-AR36 36" Radiant Charbroiler with Adjustable Grates - 108,000 BTU
Star Max 6115RCBF 15" Radiant Charbroiler - 40,000 BTU
APW Wyott HCB-2436 Heavy Duty Cookline Radiant 36" Charbroiler - 120,000 BTU
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register