GET SD-05-RO Rio Orange 5 oz. Salsa Dish - 48 / Case
- Quantity Discounts!
- Sleek color adds visual interest to presentation
- Coved corners allow for easy cleaning
|Height||1 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this melamine item be used in the microwave or oven?
- Due to its melamine construction, this item is not recommended for use in the microwave or oven.
- What's the best way to care for my melamine product?
- To properly care for your melamine item, treat it like you would any high-quality dinnerware or displayware piece. Serrated knives should not be used on the surface as it could cause unwanted scratches and nicks. It is dishwasher safe. However, if you are cleaning it by hand, use a non-abrasive plastic pad or bristle brush and a mild detergent. Harsh cleaners, chlorine bleach, steel wool, and metal scouring pads are not recommended. If pre-soaking is necessary, use a high-quality soaking dishwashing detergent.
Complement chips or spicy dishes with a variety of salsas using the GET SD-05-RO Rio orange 5 oz. salsa dish! This 4" salsa dish features an eye-catching Rio orange color that adds a visual dynamic and attractive accent to your presentation, and the coved corners let your customers easily clean out every last bite of salsa or dip. And thanks to its simple, versatile design, this bowl can also be used to serve ice cream, pastries, or other desserts to cap off a delicious meal.
Top Diameter: 4"
Height: 1 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Excellent product though got a bit thrown off by the color description they might as well call it pink. There is nothing orange about it. Either way still great product.
Carlos A. Posted on 08/17/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register