Garland / US Range SUMG-200 Summit Series Double Deck Gas Convection Oven - 106,000 BTU
- Stainless steel front, sides, top, and legs
- Solid state control; electromechanical timer
- UL and NSF Listed; 53,000 BTU per deck
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Garland / US Range
|Depth||41 1/4 Inches|
|Height||57 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||29 Inches|
|Interior Depth||24 Inches|
|Interior Height||24 Inches|
|18 x 26 Pan Capacity||5 Pans|
|Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Chambers||1|
|Number of Decks||Double|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Racks||5|
|Oven Interior Style||Standard Depth|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can this Garland product be shipped directly to my home?
- Due to manufacturer regulations, we are currently unable to ship certain Garland products to residential addresses. A business address must be used for shipping these items. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
Whether you are baking breads, cooking meats, or making other delicious menu items, this U.S. Range SUMG-200 Summit Series gas convection oven delivers performance you can count on! This double deck unit boasts two 24" deep oven cavities with porcelain enamel for better insulation and coved corners for easy cleaning, while a 2-speed fan helps to circulate air through the chamber. 5 chrome-plated oven racks are included with 10 interior rack guides (per deck), while a 60/40 door design with left window lets you keep an eye on your culinary creations. Dependable solid state controls and electro-mechanical timer offer precision temperature control. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details and installation requirements.
- 60/40 dependent doors on each deck; double pane thermal window in left doors
- Direct spark ignition with 100% safety shutoff
- (5) chrome-plated racks per deck
- 2-speed fan control (high and low); 3/4 hp fan motor per oven deck
- 60 minute timer
- 1" NPT gas inlet
- UL and NSF Listed; Choose Fuel, also requires a 115V electrical connection, 6 ft. cord and NEMA 5-15P plug included for each deck; 53,000 BTU per deck
Left to Right: 38"
Front to Back: 41 1/4"
Height: 57 1/2"
Left to Right: 29"
Front to Back: 24"
Manufacturer's Item Number(s): SUMG-200LP , SUMG-200NAT
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Garland assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only.
Alto-Shaam 2-ASC-2E/STK/E Platinum Series Stacked Electric Convection Oven with Electronic Controls - 5,000 Watt
Alto-Shaam ASC-4EST Platinum Series Stacked Electric Convection Oven with Manual Controls - 10,400 Watt
Alto-Shaam ASC-4ESTE Platinum Series Stacked Electric Convection Oven with Electronic Controls - 10,400 Watt
Commercial Convection Ovens
Convection Oven Parts and Accessories
Bun / Sheet Pans
Oven Mitts & Gloves
Digital Timers, Mechanical Timers, and Clocks
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register