Garland MSRC Master Series 34" Countertop Infra-Red Salamander Broiler - 28,000 BTU
- Stainless steel front, sides, and top
- Two 14,000 BTU infra-red burners
- Racks can be flat or tilted
- Countertop unit includes 4" legs
- Large capacity removable grease pan
- 1/2" NPT gas inlet required
- CE, CSA, and NSF Listed
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Garland / US Range
|Depth||20 1/4 Inches|
|Height||35 5/8 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
|Number of Shelves||1|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can this Garland product be shipped directly to my home?
- Due to manufacturer regulations, we are currently unable to ship certain Garland products to residential addresses. A business address must be used for shipping these items. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
Toast sandwiches and warm ingredients to perfection with the Garland MSRC Master series 34" countertop infra-red salamander broiler! This compact salamander uses (2) 14,000 BTU atmospheric infra-red burners to efficiently brown casseroles, melt cheese, toast sandwiches, or even finish cooking meats. Each half of this salamander has its own temperature controls so you can set the temperature on either side with an independent hi-lo valve.
This Garland countertop salamander features a roll-in, roll-out broiling rack with fixed slides capable of flat or tilted positions to make retrieval and viewing easy. A large, durable handle ensures employees can safely open and close the door during cooking, and a high capacity grease pan enables simple cleanup. The front, sides, and top are made entirely out of stainless steel to guarantee outstanding durability and product life.
The Garland MSRC Master series countertop infra-red salamander is mounted on 4" legs. It requires a 1/2" NPT gas inlet. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details. CE, CSA, and NSF Listed. Choose fuel type.
Depth: 20 1/4"
Please note that since this item is built to order, there is a 10% cancellation fee for cancelled orders that have already been built and not shipped yet.
Manufacturer's Item Number(s): MSRC-LP , MSRC-NAT
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register