Garland MCO-GS-10-ESS Single Deck Full Size Natural Gas Convection Oven - 60,000 BTU
- Master 200 solid state analog controls
- 2-speed fan control with 3/4 hp motor
- 6 chrome-plated oven racks included
- Stainless steel front, sides, top, and legs
- 60/40 double pane dependent door design
- Uses just 11,537 BTU when idle
- 120V; NEMA 5-15P plug included
- UL and NSF Listed; Energy Star Qualified
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Garland / US Range
|Depth||41 1/4 Inches|
|Height||57 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||29 Inches|
|Interior Depth||24 Inches|
|Interior Height||24 Inches|
|18 x 26 Pan Capacity||6 Pans|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Chambers||1|
|Number of Decks||Single|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Racks||6|
|Oven Interior Style||Standard Depth|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||150 - 500 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can this Garland product be shipped directly to my home?
- Due to manufacturer regulations, we are currently unable to ship certain Garland products to residential addresses. A business address must be used for shipping these items. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
Easily bake bread, cook casseroles, and create other tasty dishes with the Garland MCO-GS-10-ESS Master series single deck natural gas convection oven. With its gas valve, fan, and doors all engineered to conserve energy, this oven delivers savings right along with perfectly cooked meals!
Boasting an impressive 45% cooking energy efficiency to ensure maximum amounts of power go into cooking your food, the MCO-GS-10-ESS has a 3/4" NPT natural gas valve delivering up to 60,000 BTU during use and only 11,537 BTU while idling! Because this oven falls within Energy Star requirements, you can rest assured that it is as good for your energy bills as it is for your menu.
For additional energy conservation, metal door gaskets and double-paned thermal glass keep necessary heat contained within the spacious oven cavity. The porcelain-enameled interior features coved corners and a 2-speed 3/4 hp fan motor that efficiently circulates air for optimal convection heating, while a Master 200 solid state control allows temperatures to be adjusted between 150-500 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Garland MCO-GS-10-ESS requires a 120V electrical connection to power the fan motor; a 6' cord with NEMA 5-15P plug is included. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details and installation information. Energy Star Qualified, UL and NSF Listed.
Depth: 41 1/4"
Height (including legs): 57 1/2"
Please note that since this item is built to order, there is a 10% cancellation fee for cancelled orders that have already been built and not shipped yet.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register