Garland M2R Master Series Double Deck Oven
- (2) 26 1/4"W x 29"D ovens
- 6" adjustable legs
- CSA Blue Flame, CSA Design Certified; NSF Listed
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Garland / US Range
|Height||60 3/8 Inches|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Chambers||2|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Oven Interior Style||Standard Depth|
|Temperature Range||150 - 500 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can this Garland product be shipped directly to my home?
- Due to manufacturer regulations, we are currently unable to ship certain Garland products to residential addresses. A business address must be used for shipping these items. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
Boost the productivity of your bakery, restaurant kitchen, or other establishment with the Garland M2R Master Series double deck oven! This heavy duty, double stacked model features a fully porcelainized and spacious 26 1/4"W x 29"D interior in each oven with a 40,000 BTU natural gas or 35,000 BTU propane cast iron burner for optimum output and easy cleanup. As part of Garland's heavy duty Master Series, these powerful ovens provide exceptional heating for faster cooking times that save you money!
The Garland M2R oven's stacked design lets you double your kitchen's efficiency while optimizing your valuable floor space. For reliability and durability, a high-quality piezoelectric spark plug provides constant fuel ignition so that you can be sure your oven is ready at a moment's notice.
The Garland M2R Master Series single deck oven is mounted on 6" legs. It is CSA Blue Flame and CSA Design Certified and NSF Listed. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details. Choose fuel type.
Left to Right: 34"
Front to Back: 38"
Height: 60 3/8"
Manufacturer's Item Number(s): M2R-LP , M2R-NAT
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Garland assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register