Garland GFE48-6G12LL 6 Burner 48" Gas Range with Flame Failure Protection and Electric Spark Ignition, 12" Griddle, and 2 Space Saver Ovens - 238,000 BTU
- (6) 26,000 BTU open burners
- 12" griddle section with 18,000 BTU burner
- (2) 32,000 BTU space saver ovens (Low-500 degrees Fahrenheit)
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- All burners have flame failure protection and electric spark ignition
- Fully porcelainized oven interior
- 120V comes with NEMA 5-15P plug; 240V must be hard wired
- CSA, CE, and NSF Listed
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Garland / US Range
|Width||47 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||34 1/2 Inches|
|Height||45 3/8 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||47 1/4 Inches|
|Oven Interior Width||20 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||27 Inches|
|Oven Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Height||36 Inches|
|Oven Interior Height||13 Inches|
|Inlet Size||1 Inches|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Burners||6|
|Number of Ovens||2|
|Number of Racks||2|
|Range Base Style||Space Saver Oven|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can this Garland product be shipped directly to my home?
- Due to manufacturer regulations, we are currently unable to ship certain Garland products to residential addresses. A business address must be used for shipping these items. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
Equipped with six 26,000 BTU Starfire-Pro burners, the Garland GFE48-6G12LL 48" gas range with 12" griddle and 2 space saver ovens provides you with optimum cooking performance, while its flame failure protection system guarantees safety and peace of mind. This system shuts off gas flow to each burner automatically if its pilot light is extinguished, reducing the risk of fires. Plus, with its 27 1/4" deep cooking area and 5" deep front ledge, this range also has the largest usable cooking surface in the industry!
Ergonomic, split cast iron grates let you easily slide heavy pots from one section to another. You can also conveniently cook meats, vegetables, and more with its 18,000 BTU griddle made from 5/8" thick steel for even heating! For added convenience and safety, the burners on the range top operate on electric spark ignitors. This ignition system, combined with the flame failure protection, helps to keep the fire contained at all times.
This range's 2 space saver ovens each have 32,000 BTUs of cooking power and a fully porcelainized interior to deliver best-in-class cooking evenness and quick recovery time. They are controlled by a snap action modulating thermostat with a Low-500 degree Fahrenheit range. For a quick cleanup, this unit boasts a sleek and sturdy stainless steel front and sides, and its stainless steel low profile backguard protects your walls from splashes. For additional details and installation requirements, please consult the Specification Sheet. CSA, CE, and NSF Listed. Choose fuel type and voltage.
Left to Right: 47 1/4"
Front to Back: 34 1/2"
Cooking Surface Height: 36"
Height (including back guard): 45 3/8"
Left to Right: 20"
Front to Back: 26"
Manufacturer's Item Number(s): GFE48-6G12LL-LP-120 , GFE48-6G12LL-LP-240 , GFE48-6G12LL-NAT-120 , GFE48-6G12LL-NAT-240
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
DownloadsSpecsheet Specsheet Manual Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Garland assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only.
Commercial Restaurant Ranges
Range Add-On Accessories
Range Casters and Legs
Range Body and Mechanical Components
Range Oven Parts and Components
Countertop Electric Ranges
Countertop Gas Ranges
Countertop Induction Ranges and Induction Cookers
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register