Garland G60-2G48CS 2 Burner 60" Gas Range with 48" Griddle, Convection Oven, and Storage Base - 176,000 BTU
- (2) 33,000 BTU Starfire-Pro burners
- 48" griddle section with (4) 18,000 BTU burners
- Convection oven with 38,000 BTU "H" burner
- Storage base on left
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Stainless steel backguard with removable shelf
- Oven has 1/3 hp motor; 120V; NEMA 5-15P plug included
- CSA and NSF Listed
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Garland / US Range
Dormont 16100KIT Quick Disconnect Gas Connector Hose Kit 48" x 1"
Caster Set for SunFire X24, X36, X60 and Garland / U.S. Range G, GF, GFE, and U Series Ranges
Garland 4522409 26" x 20" Rack for G Series Ranges with Convection Oven
Garland GIR60 Range-Mount Infra-Red Salamander Broiler for G60 Series Ranges - 40,000 BTU
Garland GIRCM60 Range-Mount Infra-Red Cheese Melter for G60 Ranges - 30,000 BTU
|Width||59 1/16 Inches|
|Depth||38 3/8 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||59 1/16 Inches|
|Oven Interior Width||26 1/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||27 Inches|
|Oven Interior Depth||22 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Height||36 Inches|
|Oven Interior Height||13 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 Inches|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Number of Ovens||1|
|Number of Racks||1|
|Range Base Style||Storage Base|
|Range Base Style||Convection Oven|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can this Garland product be shipped directly to my home?
- Due to manufacturer regulations, we are currently unable to ship certain Garland products to residential addresses. A business address must be used for shipping these items. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
The 60" wide Garland G60-2G48CS two burner range with 48" griddle, convection oven, and storage base comes packed with features that enhance its convenience and usability. Two powerful 33,000 BTU Starfire-Pro burners are set in split cast iron ergonomic grates. A 48" griddle section with four 18,000 BTU burners adds versatility (72,000 BTU total) and heats evenly thanks to its 5/8" thick griddle plate. Its convection oven base is designed for even baking and high performance and boasts three adjustable oven racks. With its 27" deep cooking area and 5" deep front ledge, this range also has the largest usable cooking surface in the industry! Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details and installation requirements. Choose fuel.
- (2) 33,000 BTU Starfire-Pro Burners; cast iron construction with 12" drip trays
- Storage base on left for extra utensils and cookware
- 48" griddle section with (4) 18,000 BTU burners, 5/8" thick griddle plate and 23" working depth; standard on right
- 38,000 BTU cast iron "H" style oven burner; 1/3 hp convection fan and 3 adjustable oven racks
- Snap-action modulating oven thermostat adjusts from low to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel front, sides, backguard with removable shelf, and 5" wide front rail
- Liquid propane or natural gas; convection oven requires 120V electrical connection, 6' cord and NEMA 5-15P plug included
- CSA and NSF Listed
Left to Right: 59 1/16"
Front to Back: 38 3/8"
Height (including 6" legs and backguard): 57"
Cooking Surface Height: 36"
Left to Right: 26 1/4"
Front to Back: 22"
Please note that since this item is built to order, there is a 10% cancellation fee for cancelled orders that have already been built and not shipped yet.
Manufacturer's Item Number(s): G60-2G48CSLP , G60-2G48CSNAT
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only.
Commercial Restaurant Ranges
Range Casters and Legs
Range Body and Mechanical Components
Range Oven Parts and Components
Countertop Electric Ranges
Countertop Gas Ranges
Range Add-On Accessories
Countertop Induction Ranges and Induction Cookers
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register