Garland G48-48GSS Gas Range with 48" Griddle and 2 Storage Bases - 72,000 BTU
- 48" griddle section with (4) 18,000 BTU burners
- 2 storage bases
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel backguard with removable shelf
- CSA and NSF Listed
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
|Width||47 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||34 1/2 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||47 1/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||27 1/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Height||36 Inches|
|Inlet Size||1 Inches|
|Number of Burners||None|
|Range Base Style||Storage Base|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can this Garland product be shipped directly to my home?
- Due to manufacturer regulations, we are currently unable to ship certain Garland products to residential addresses. A business address must be used for shipping these items. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
Quickly cook meats, vegetables, and more with this Garland G48-48GSS 48" gas range with 48" griddle top and 2 open storage bases! This model's 48" griddle is made of 5/8" thick steel and features a wide range of temperature settings, delivering 18,000 BTUs of cooking power for every 12" section (72,000 BTU total). The griddle's high splash guards and a 4 1/4" grease trough provide optimum runoff control. With a 27 1/4" deep cooking area, 21" top shelf, and 5" deep front ledge, this range has the largest usable cooking surface in the industry to provide you with top-of-the-line cooking performance every time!
In lieu of ovens, this range has 2 open storage bases to help keep your kitchen items organized. You can store pots, pans, utensils, and anything else you need to keep close at hand. To facilitate a quick cleanup, this range boasts sleek and sturdy stainless steel construction.
For additional details and installation requirements, please consult the Specification Sheet. CSA and NSF Listed. Choose fuel type.
Left to Right: 47 1/4"
Front to Back: 34 1/2"
Cooking Surface Height: 36"
Height (including legs and top shelf): 57"
Please note that since this item is built to order, there is a 10% cancellation fee for cancelled orders that have already been built and not shipped yet.
Manufacturer's Item Number(s): G48-G48SS-LP , G48-G48SS-NAT
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Garland assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only.
Commercial Restaurant Ranges
Range Add-On Accessories
Range Casters and Legs
Range Body and Mechanical Components
Range Oven Parts and Components
Countertop Electric Ranges
Countertop Gas Ranges
Countertop Induction Ranges and Induction Cookers
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register