Garland G2072 55 1/4" Double Deck Pizza Oven - 80,000 BTU
- (2) 40,000 BTU decks; separate heat controls
- Stainless steel front, sides, legs; aluminized top, back panels
- CSA and NSF Listed
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Garland / US Range
|Width||55 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||38 1/4 Inches|
|Height||66 1/2 Inches|
|Deck Width||42 Inches|
|Deck Depth||32 Inches|
|Deck Height||7 Inches|
|Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Decks||2|
|Temperature Range||150 - 500 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in other cases, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can this Garland product be shipped directly to my home?
- Due to manufacturer regulations, we are currently unable to ship certain Garland products to residential addresses. A business address must be used for shipping these items. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
Ideal for delicious artisan bread, pizza, and general purpose baking, this Garland G2072 55 1/4" double deck pizza oven delivers even cooking every time! With separate heat controls for each section, you can cook items at different temperatures simultaneously. This traditional 7" bake oven boasts 80,000 BTUs and features 1" thick "stone" hearths to ensure even heat distribution across the baking surface.
This deck oven's unique, tubular burner design and snap / throttle thermostat can achieve temperatures between 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, all while delivering a quick preheat cycle and fast economical recovery. A center venting system allows for even interior heating with a cooler front to create more comfortable working conditions in your kitchen.
Each durable oven door opens to the full width of the oven cavity for unobstructed loading, and supports a maximum load of 250 lbs. For easy maintenance, this oven's controls are front serviceable and located outside the heat zone.
The Garland G2072 55 1/4" double deck pizza oven is CSA and NSF Listed. Choose fuel type. For additional details and installation requirements, please consult the Specification Sheet.
Left to Right: 55 1/4"
Front to Back: 38 1/4"
Height: 66 1/2"
Deck Interiors: 42"W x 32"D x 7"H
Manufacturer's Item Number(s): G2072-LP , G2072-NAT
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
DownloadsSpecsheet Manual Warranty
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Garland assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only.
Bakers Pride 4152 Pizza Deck Oven Gas Double Deck 54"
Pizza Deck Ovens
Wood Pizza Peels
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register