Fox's Pineapple Snow Cone Syrup 4 - 1 Gallon Containers / Case
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$28.49/Case|
- Perfect for snow cones and snowballs
- 96 (1.33 fl oz. or 39 mL) servings per bottle
- Kosher (non-Passover) certified
Continental 10HL 14" 1 oz. Pump Dispenser
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between an Italian ice, a slushy, and a snow cone?
- An Italian ice, also known as a water ice, is very smooth and its flavoring is mixed into the ice before or during freezing. A slushy, also known as an Icee or granita, typically comes in icy liquid form, and the flavor is added before the freezing process.
For a crunchier product, snow cones use larger, shaved ice, that is generally flavored at the point of sale.
Delight your customers with a tropical treat with Fox's pineapple snow cone syrup. With a bold yellow coloring and strong pineapple taste, this flavoring syrup gives your snow cones and snowballs a timeless flavor that customers will love. This delicious syrup is the perfect way to flavor snow cone treats at your busy concession stand or ice cream shop!
This snow cone syrup is traditionally mixed in a 1 to 5 ratio with plain or carbonated water.
Sold (4) 1 gallon bottles per case.
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register