Follett DEV1350SG-56-75 56" Ice Storage Bin with 75 lb. Ice Cart - 1360 lb.
- SmartGATE ice shield to safely control ice flow
- Stainless steel exterior; corrosion-resistant polyethylene interior
- Includes 75 lb. capacity ice cart, (3) ice carriers, ice scoop, rake, and probe
- NSF Listed
- Made in America
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Follett: Innovative solutions inspired by ice.
Today, we're going to show you why you should choose a Follett ice storage and transport system. An ice storage and transport system offers faster and safer ice dispensing than other commercially available ice storage bins. Simply open and close the shutter door on the Follett ice storage and transport system to dispense ice into the SmartCART - no scooping or shoveling required. Your employees can load 240 lbs. into a SmartCART in seconds.
The Follett ice storage and transport system allows easy ice access to break bridges. The SmartGATE also keeps the ice in the bin while breaking bridges. Other bins can have awkward refrigerator-type doors, which often lead to ice spills and the potential for slips and falls. But notice that the Follett bin controls the ice and prevents slipping hazards.
The Follett SmartCART 240 ice cart is designed with the user in mind. The ice storage and transport system's lower, wider center of gravity provides added stability and maneuverability when transporting large quantities of ice. The Follett ice storage and transport system with a SmartCART 240 is truly superior to other commercially available ice storage bins.
To learn more about how you can experience faster and safer ice dispensing with the ice storage and transport system, contact Follett today.
Learn how to increase ice safety and sales with the Follett ice storage and transport system!
|Height||80 1/2 Inches|
|Cart Width||21 1/2 Inches|
|Cart Depth||34 Inches|
|Cart Height||39 Inches|
|Bin Storage Capacity||1,360 lb.|
|Cart Capacity||75 lb.|
For large capacity ice storage and advanced ice shield technology, choose this DEV1350SG-56-75 56" Ice Storage Bin! It boasts a 1360 lb. capacity and comes standard with all the accessories you need to safely and easily transport large loads of ice! For additional details and compatible ice machines which will fit on top of this bin, please consult the Specification Sheet.
- Includes (1) 75 lb. SmartCART ice cart, (3) Totes ice carriers, (1) plastic ice scoop, (1) rake, and (1) ice probe (ice probe can be attached to the SmartGATE shield and agitated back and forth to break up congealed ice)
- Each Totes carrier features polyethylene construction, a comfortable handle and 25 lb. ice capacity
- SmartGATE ice shield gives operators control over the flow of ice into ice access area to minimize spillage
- Stainless steel exterior construction; non-corroding polyethylene liners, snouts and lift door
- PowerHinge door locks open in 3 positions to prevent unexpected closures
- Bin top constructed of smooth polyethylene with no exposed metal to eliminate corrosion and make for easy cleaning
- First ice made is first ice used to deliver fresh, clean-tasting ice
- Rectangular design facilitates transfer into beverage dispensers, wait stations and ice wells
- Ice flows smoothly through chute into ice carrier when chute door is open
- 1" FPT drain fitting under bin
- NSF Listed
Note: When ordering this bin, please specify the make/model of the icemaker you wish to use with in order for Follett to provide you with a custom-cut top. Contact our Customer Service department with any questions.
Left to Right: 56"
Front to Back: 39"
Height: 80 1/2"
Volume: 43.2 cu. ft.
Left to Right: 21 1/2"
Front to Back: 34"
Capacity: 75 lbs.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order once it is placed.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register