Eco-Products EP-ST770 7 3/4" Jumbo Clear Renewable and Compostable Wrapped Straw - 400/Pack
- Made from 100% renewable materials
- Individually wrapped for sanitation
- Great for water, juice, and soda
- 7 3/4" length
|Length||7 3/4 Inches|
|Green / Environmentally-Friendly||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Since these are jumbo straws, does that mean that they will work well for slushies and other thicker drinks?
- Jumbo straws are best for pure liquid beverages such as water, juice, and soda. If you're looking for something for thicker drinks like slushies, smoothies, or milkshakes, our giant or super jumbo straws are just what you're looking for! Or, for your extra thick drinks, colossal straws are an excellent choice.
- Can I use this straw with hot beverages?
- This straw is recommended for use with cold liquids only and should not be stored in temperatures exceeding 115 degrees Fahrenheit.
- How durable are these straws?
- Due to their PLA construction, these straws are more fragile than traditional plastic straws and are more susceptible to cracking if they're bent.
Show your customers that you are committed to going green with these Eco-Products EP-ST770 7 3/4" compostable wrapped clear drink straws. Made from PLA, or "corn plastic", a 100% renewable resource, these eco-friendly straws are sure to reduce your business' carbon footprint.
The straws are BPI certified, ASTM approved, and fully compostable in commercial compost facilities. Each straw is wrapped for superior sanitation, and with a wrapper reading "100% Compostable," your customers will know you're environmentally conscious. These jumbo sized straws are best suited for use with pure liquid beverages such as juice, soda, and water.
Length: 7 3/4"
Compostable products will naturally degrade into nutrient-rich organic materials when disposed of with other compostable items, leaving no visible or toxic residue.
This product is certified by the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI) as biodegradable and/or compostable in a commercial composting facility.
Other Products from this Line
Plastic Cups and Lids
Paper Cold Cups
Individually Wrapped Plastic Flatware & Kits
Take-Out Cup Carriers
Cup, Lid, Straw, and Portion Cup Organizers and Dispensers
Matches & Lighters
very strong compostable straws. I like the wrapped options so you can let your customers grab one without them touching everyone else's straw. no complaints.
Alisha F. Posted on 03/10/2016
For eco friendly straws that are made of plants, these are very sturdy and high quality. weve used others that have broken or shattered when bent, but these do not do that. good quality straw, we will continue to use.
Matt G. from The Vermont Juice Company Posted on 06/17/2015
These are my favorite straws. I love the way they look and that they are eco friendly. They are also a good size for both juices and for smoothies. Recommend!
Damaris P. from Just Juice 4 Life Posted on 06/15/2015
We are happy with our purchase of these straws. They are good quality. They are sturdy. Slide easily into our cups. We would recommend them.
Eric H. from B.C. Bagels Posted on 03/26/2014
These are pretty pricey straws, but any time that I can get something that is both renewable AND compostable, count me in. Plus, you'd never know. At least not from my experience so far. If you're trying to save the environment, spend the little extra and pick some of these up.
Barry H. from A Tasty Affair Posted on 03/25/2014
We recently bought the unwrapped version of these and loved them because of the compostability, so we ordered these wrapped ones and they are GREAT!
Brittani L. Posted on 10/01/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register