Eagle Group T2496GTE-BS 24" x 96" Open Base Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table with 4 1/2" Backsplash
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge type 304 polished stainless steel top ensures longevity
- Heavy gauge 1 5/8" diameter galvanized steel legs for durability
- 1" adjustable hi-impact plastic bullet feet provide stability
- Patented uni-lok gusset system reduces lateral movement
- Welded-on hat channels reinforce the worktop
- 4 1/2" high, 90 degree backsplash protects nearby surfaces from messes
- 1 1/2" diameter 180 degree rolled edge on front ensures safety and easy cleaning
- Turned down edges provide for flush installations when required
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Eagle Group 2496GADJUS Adjustable Galvanized Work Table Undershelf for 24" x 96" Tables
5" Swivel Stem Casters for Work Tables and Equipment Stands - 6/Set
Eagle Group CA6-SB 4" Zinc Swivel Stem Work Table Casters with Resilient Tread - 6/Set
5" Zinc Swivel Stem Work Table Casters with Poly Tread - 6/Set
5" Washable Polymer Work Table / Cart Casters with Poly Tread - 6/Set
|Height||39 5/8 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||4 1/2 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 1/8 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Galvanized Steel|
|Number of Legs||6|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
|Table Style||Open Base|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Will using casters on my Eagle Group work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- As an added service, Eagle Group will automatically send shorter table legs when you purchase one of their work tables or stands along with a set of Eagle Group casters. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
This Eagle Group T2496GTE-BS 24" x 96" work table boasts a durable 14 gauge, type 304 stainless steel top that's great for use as a prep area, storage and organization, and a variety of other applications! For added convenience the top is sound-deadened to reduce noise in your work area, while its patented uni-lok recessed gusset design reduces lateral movement for superior stability during use. (6) galvanized 1 5/8" legs with plastic bullet feet provide support for the whole table. Plus, this work table has a 4 1/2" rear upturn and 1 1/2" rolled front edge.
Height: 39 5/8"
Work Surface Height: 35 1/8"
Backsplash Height: 4 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register