Eagle Group SPHT2 Portable Steam Table - 2 Well - Sealed Well
- 3 well model shown
- 3/4" inlets in each well for easy filling and drainage
- 8" wide full length cutting board included
- UL and NSF Listed
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
|Width||35 1/2 Inches|
|Number of Wells||2|
|Well Type||Sealed Well|
Customer questions about this product
- I'm not sure if this is the exact item I need - if I change my mind, can I return it?
- Many items produced by this vendor are made-to-order and cannot be returned once your order is placed. If you are unsure if this item will meet your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order.
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans (sold separately) for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact one of our Customer Solutions representatives prior to placing your order!
Thanks to its 4" diameter casters and sealed well design, this Eagle Group SPHT2 two well, sealed well, portable steam table offers a mobile time and money saving serving solution for your cafeteria, buffet, or restaurant kitchen. Made of one-piece, deep drawn 304 stainless steel with fully coved corners and 1" of fiberglass insulation on all sides, the hot food table's 2 sealed wells are specifically designed to prevent cold spots and promote consistent, even warming.
Each well features a 3/4" drain that is attached to a common manifold, which eliminates the need for cumbersome spillage pans and reduces clean up time. A powerful tubular style heating element is secured to the underside of each well. Individual infinite controls offer up to 10 different holding temperature settings.
The Eagle Group SPHT2 closed well hot food table also features a removable, 8" wide full length polycarbonate cutting board which provides ample space for food preparation and plating. The two well hot food table is UL and NSF Listed. A 6' power cord with plug is included. Consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
35 1/2"W x 32"D x 34"H
Manufacturer's Item Number(s): SPHT2-120 , SPHT2-240
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing and transit times will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please note this in the comment section while checking out! Please feel free to log on to our Live Chat should you have any questions
before placing your order. After your order is placed, we will update you via email to let you know how this will be shipping to you.
Have you used this product?
Log in to write your own review and earn up to $16.00 with video, photo, and text reviews!Login or Register